Forgiving

- Shigaraki -

You began getting lonely and unhappy. You missed being with your dad and playing video games with him. You felt guilty for ignoring him.
One night, Shigaraki was running late after a mission. You felt uneasy and scared for your father. You stayed in the bar and waited for him. It became midnight and you were about to think the worst. Another reason why you never wanted to be a villain was that...you may never know if you'll come back alive. The door opens and in relief, Shigaraki walks in. Without hesitation, you ran up to him and hugged him. "Dad!" You cried out. Shigaraki was surprised by your actions. Nonetheless, he hugs you back and tried to calm you down. "I was scared that you wouldn't come back. I'm sorry for being mean to you. I'm sorry for being a brat." You cried. Shigaraki shook his head. "No, I'm sorry that I didn't let you be whoever you want to be. I was selfish and wanted to put my burdens on your shoulders. I'm sorry." He cries. The two of you hug until you both fell asleep.

- Dabi -

You ran to Hawks place. You told him what happened and why you ran away. Hawks gave you a sad look and hug you. "Kiddo, I'm sure he didn't mean it harshly. It's okay to cry when you're hurt. He should've understood that you were hurt. Just because you cry doesn't mean that you're weak. Everyone cries in their life. Just remember the breathing techniques and clear your mind. Everything will be alright." Hawks said. You nodded and did some breathing techniques with him. You thanked him and left to go back home.
"Dad?" You call as you knock on the door. You open it when you heard sniffing. There Dabi was crying on his bed. You got worried and ran to him. "Dad!" You took out tissues and cleaned the blood off his face. Cause he burned his tear ducts. Dabi looked up at you and grabs your hand. "I'm so sorry...I'm sorry that I was harsh on you. I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings." He told you. You began to cry because you couldn't stand seeing him so sad. "I'm sorry I shouted at you. I shouldn't have done it..." you cried. "I'm so sorry dad!" You cried onto his chest. Dabi held you close as you two tried to calm down your tears. 

- Toga -

You felt guilty for pushing your mother away. You replayed what you said to her and knew you could've said it in a way she could understand your feelings. "(Y/n), where are you going?" your friend asks you. "I'm sorry! I have to go home!" You shouted as you quickly ran home. Toga raised you as her daughter. She cared for you when no one else wanted to. She was your best friend when kids at school didn't want you. You cried as you remember the times you two had fun together. 

When you arrived, you looked around frantically. "Mom?!" you called out to her. Toga quickly ran out to your call as a good mother would. "What's-" before she could finish her sentence you hugged her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so harsh. I just wanted you to understand that sometimes I want to do my things. I should have worded it out better and prevented hurting your feelings. Please forgive me, mom." You apologized. Toga smiles warmly and rubs you back. "I understand. I knew you didn't mean to be so harsh on me. I know I can be a 'little' clingy, but that's because I want to make sure you're safe and happy. I promise to let you have your time alone more often." Toga said. "We can always spend our time together on Fridays and weekends." You smiled at her. "It's a deal then." Toga smiles back. 

- Overhaul -

Chisaki was getting tired of you not talking to him. Ignoring him and avoiding him. He waited in his office for you to come back home. However, as some hours went by, you didn't arrive home. "Chrono, where is she/he?" He asks as he stepped out of his office. "She/He hasn't arrived home yet. I've sent Nemoto and Setsuno out to find her/him." Chrono informed. Before Chisaki could respond, Rappa called for him. "Hey, Overjerk! You might want to see this!" Rappa shouts. The two men walked over to where Rappa, Tabe, Tengi, Hojo, Katsukame, and Sakaki were at. Chisaki looked at the T.V. as they were watching the news. It was a villain attack, but that's not what concerned him. You were shown as you used your quirk to help protect others and attack the villains. No heroes were around and your only instinct was to fight back. 

After capturing the villains, the heroes arrived and applauded you for your heroic actions. Kamui Woods kneeled in front of you and held out his hand. "You did a wonderful job on keeping everyone safe and capturing the villains. You have a wonderful and gifted quirk, Kiddo. You'll be an amazing hero when you grow up." He said truthfully. Chisaki saw the smile and happiness you had on your face. You then began to cry as someone finally accepted who you wanted to be. It scared the poor hero as he gave you a hug to comfort you. Chisaki could see that you wanted to be a hero and all you wanted was to be accepted. He had to learn on changing part of his point of view. 

When you arrived home, you tried to escape back into your room, but Chisaki stopped you. "I saw what you did earlier today." He said. Your blood ran cold. You didn't know how to respond. "I may not be a big fan of the idea of heroes, but I'm proud of you." You turned around to face him. "P-Proud of me?" you ask in case you were hearing things. He walked closer and rested his hand against your cheek. His mask was off and you could see his expression. "Your Papa learned that he was the sick one. I was caging my little angel preventing her/him to fly. And Papa is very sorry. I'm so very sorry." He began to cry. You hugged your father as you didn't like to see him so sad. He hugged you as if you were going to disappear from his grasp. "It's okay if you want to be a hero. You're going to be better than all the rest." He tells you. "I love you, Papa," you told him. "I love you too, my little angel." he kisses the top of your head and continued to hold you. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the very long update. I've been working on other stories bc I continue to have writer's block or have other ideas. That being said, I might not update this scenario book as much unless I have some sort of idea, but that may be unlikely. Apologies to anyone wanting more. I hope you have a good. . .whatever day it is. Happy reading!