Birthday!

- Tomura-
He wasn't sure when you were born so he decided to make it when you came into his life. He played video games with you. Since you were with him 24/7 you were a decent gamer at the age of three. He made you a little cupcake since he couldn't afford a big cake. You enjoyed it none the less and you fed him half of it. "Thank you, daddy." You said with a happy smile. He gave you one hand that he took from someone last night. It was a nice and cute day for both of you and the league. 

- Dabi -

You never knew what a birthday was. Though your mother gave you one before she died. You told Dabi your birthday and he wanted to surprise you. He woke you up with tickles and your giggles filled the room and they mixed with his. "Happy birthday kiddo." He chuckled. You smiled happily and hugged him. You both went to an amusement park and he did well to keep his identity a secret. You both had lots of fun and you both shared a piece of cheesecake. You won a little panda and it reminded you of him. He chuckled at your statement and you both went back home. You fell asleep in his arms on the way back and, he fell asleep next to you. 

- Kurogiri-

You're his daughter of course he put everything aside just so you can have a wonderful birthday. He spent the whole day with you just playing and making a cake. You both decorated it and had fun playing with the frosting. Once it was done you shared it with the league after they sang happy birthday to you. He smiled happily as you opened his present. He gave you coloring books since you always drew during your time waiting for him. "Thank you, daddy!" you smiled happily and hugged his leg. He chuckled and picked you up. "My pleasure (Y/n)." he chuckled. 

-Toga -

You both went to a candy store and robbed it. Yup....she decided that for your birthday you both would rob a candy store. You both had a blast and took many candies. You clapped your hands as Toga killed another person that got in the way. She held you in a tight hug as she sang happy birthday to you. "Happy birthday to you!~ Happy birthday to you!~ Happy birthday my little killer!~ Happy birthday to you!~" you blew out the candle that the bloody covered strawberry cupcake had. You and Toga clapped while the dead bodies surrounded you two. You both had fun and went back home.  You two crashed down on the bed and fell asleep.

-Twice -

You both had the time of your lives. He took you to a water park and it was a blast. He taught you how to swim and you got the hang of it real quick. You both went on the big slides and went down together. You both had fun breaking the rules and doing other pranks on the staff. You both sneaked to the back of the ice cream shop and broke in quietly. You both made a birthday sundae and ate it. Oh man, you had a sugar rush and he laughed as he also was hyped up. In the end, Kurogiri had to pick you both up before you two got caught. You both passed out due to the sugar crashing and how much you two stayed out.