Who's your second parent?

Some are ships and some are not! Enjoy!

- Shigaraki -

Dabi. He spoils you a lot when Shigaraki isn't around. He makes sure that you don't get hurt or in trouble. He usually takes the blame when you steal snacks or cause trouble in the hideout. He's like your best friend, and he won't turn down a prank you plan up. He's also the type that would hunt down your bullies and make sure they aren't found. 

- Dabi -

Hawks. You look up to Hawks a bit, and he loves you more than chicken nuggets. He adores you and will always let you do anything you want to do. He takes you outside to fly around when he's babysitting you. He's so fun to be with and will hurt anyone who dared to make you cry.

- Toga -

Spinner. It's a surprise since he wasn't a fan of you at first. Though, you grew on him. You would stumble into his room and play video games with him other than Shigaraki. He's chill and would make sure you're alright. He looks out for your safety more than Toga does when she's not around. 

- Kurogiri -

Mr. Compress. You honestly love this man. He loves to babysit you. You were the perfect little angel in his eyes. He couldn't help but love you like you were his own flesh in blood. Though, he and Kurogiri would often fight on who gets your attention and love. Either way, you love spending time with him and nothing changes that.

- Twice -

Toga. She's so fun to be with. You two love to cause trouble whether it was in the bar or outside of it. She spoils you with love and affection. She would let you do whatever you want as long as you didn't get hurt. She wouldn't hesitate to kill somebody if they made you upset. She's like the loving mother you never had. 

- Overhaul -

Chrono and Nemoto. They would each take turns babysitting you. Since Chrono was Overhaul's right-hand man, Nemoto had to take care of you. You love them both dearly and thankful that they spend their time on you. They will always be gentle around you and make sure you are satisfied with everything. Also, they are the perfect duo when babysitting you. 

Sorry if it's short and bad! I tried for this chapter...