Trying new food!

Thank you all for helping me! I appreciate all the suggestions and will try my best to use them! This one is from Natali000w!

- Shiggy -

You have never eaten vegetables. Shigaraki never likes them, but Kurogiri advised him to feed them to you. You looked down at the plate with curiosity. "Daddy, what's this?" you asked him. "Vegetables, I want you to eat them," he said. You didn't like trying new things. Especially if it's food. You stabbed your fork through it and made an uncomfortable look. You took a bite, and you made a disgusted look. You put the fork down and force yourself to swallow the rest in your mouth. "I don't like it!" you whined. "You have to. Do you want to be weak?" Shigaraki asked. You pouted. "No..." You might hate trying new food, but you also hate being weak. You finished the vegetables, and Shigaraki smiled. "Good boy/girl." he then rewarded you by staying up late with him and play video games.

- Dabi -

You looked at the food on your plate. It seemed more weird looking to you. "What's this?" you asked. "It's cold soba. I'm sure you'll like it." Dabi said. You never had something like this with your old dad. Dabi chuckled, seeing your uncertain face. "Daddy will eat it with you. Does that sound okay?" he asked. You nodded and grabbed a couple of noodles. You laughed as Dabi made funny slurping sounds as he ate it. "Silly daddy." you giggled. You like the food, and Dabi enjoyed the father-son/daughter moment.

- Toga -

"Mommy, why does this look weird?" you asked. "Just to try something new. Can you try it for mommy?" She asked. You had to eat cooked meat. Some of the members couldn't stand the smell of raw meat anymore. You nodded and opened your mouth so she can feed you. You chewed it, and it was weird. "What do you think?" Toga asked. "It's good." you smiled. The others sighed in relief, and you all ate almost peacefully. 

- Kurogiri -

You don't mind trying new things. You didn't question it or whined about it. You listen to what your father wanted you to eat. "What do you think?" he asked. You smiled and clapped your hands. He smiled and chuckled. "I'm glad you like it," he said. 

- Twice -

"No!" you pouted. "C'mon squirt! Eat it!" He was giving you carrots. "Yuck!" you said. He sighed heavily but then got an idea. "If you don't eat your carrots, then daddy is going to leave." you didn't believe it until he started to walk away. You called for him, but he didn't come back. You cried and quickly ate your carrots. He comforted you as you clung to him. 

- Overhaul -

You complied and didn't fuss. You looked at the new food in front of you. You smiled as you ate the food that Overhaul made for you. "I see you enjoy it." he smiled. You nodded happily, and continue to eat with your father. 

Sorry if it's short. Hope you enjoyed it!