Your first curse word

- Shigaraki-

It wasn't long until you said your first curse word. You were playing your video game in the bar. "C'mon...moving head shots..." you mumbled to yourself. You missed and the time ran out. "F***!" You cursed. Everyone in bar gasped. Some started to laugh though. "What did I tell you guys?! Don't curse in front of them!" Shigaraki said as he just walked into the bar. "(Y/n), don't curse." He said to you calmly. "Sorry papa..." you pouted.

- Dabi -

You were sitting down with Twice and Dabi. Of course, you sat on Dabi's lap. "Then I was like- S***!" Unfortunately, Twice spilled his drink. Dabi laughed at the action and you took the words in. "S***!" You repeated. Dabi fell silent and looked at you. "N-No, no (Y/n). You can't say that word. It's a very bad word." He said. He then glared at Twice. "I'm sorry! The kid has to learn somehow. I didn't mean that! Don't kill me!" Twice then ran out of the bar. Dabi let out a sigh and took you to his room.

- Kurogiri-

You can't speak. But you did accidentally stuck up the middle finger. All you were doing was showing which fingers you use to count. Kurogiri glared at the others forcing them to hold in their laughs. "That's very good, dear. Go play with you toys now." You nodded and left happily.

- Toga -

You did often cursed and Toga was trying her best to make you stop. "Mommy, Shigaraki is being a b***." You complained to her. She gasped. Dabi and some of the others laughed. Toga was usually laid-back but she's not very settled when people cursed around you. "Who taught you that word?" She asked. You pointed at Dabi. "Dabi said that's how you describe a pain in the ***." You cursed more. "Ah s***." Dabi cursed. Not only that  Toga was going to kill him, but also Tomura. Kurogiri pulled you aside telling you it wasn't nice to say those words.

- Twice -

You were hanging around Shigaraki's room and he then said an unfamiliar word to you. You grew curious on what this word ment. You walked up to your father and tugged his hand. "Yeah, squirt?" He asked. "What does b*** mean?" You asked. His smile dropped and stood there for a moment. He found his composure and released a sigh. "Don't say that word. That's a very bad word to say. You can only say it when you're daddy's age." He said. "Oh...okay. Is f**** a bad word too?" He fainted after that.

- Overhaul-

You were reading a book that was bit higher than your reading level. You stumbled upon a word that was unfamiliar. "F-F-F***?...." you questioned. You got down from your bed and went to find your father. "Yes, child?" He asked sweetly as he saw you walking in. "What does f*** mean?" You asked innocently. He blinked for a moment trying to process what words came out of your mouth. You handed the book to him. "The character said it but I don't know what it means." You explained. He grabbed the book and tossed it to the side. "It's not a very nice word. You shouldn't say it, not ever. Now come, it's time for you and I to have a bonding moment." He smiled. "Oh, okay." You replied.

- Nemoto-

You never said a curse word. You knew those words were bad.

Hope you all enjoyed it! Sorry for any grammar mistakes. I tried my best...