Nightmares

- Shigaraki-

It was late one night and Tomura had to do a mission. You never liked it when he was away. Especially at night. Kurogiri put you to bed. Not long after, you had a horrible nightmare about your father going away and never coming back. You wailed and cried from the nightmare. Kurogiri walked in and carried you. "I-I want p-papa!" You cried out. Kurogiri took you down to bar, and just in time. Tomura walked in. His eyes spotted your sad figure. "What's wrong?" He asked as he took you away from Kurogiri. You began to explain to him about your nightmare. He hugged you with pinkies up. He comforted you and put you back to sleep.

- Dabi-

You began to have a nightmare about your old father again. You cried and called for Dabi. "D-Daddy!" Dabi heard. He jumped out of his bed and went to your room. "What's wrong?" He asked. He carried you up, and patted your head. You explained to him on what happened to your dream. "It's okay, kid. He's not going to hurt you. Remember that day when I killed him?" You nodded. He patted your head, and kissed your head as well. "He won't hurt you anymore. Daddy will always be here." He smiled. He took you to his room to sleep in.

- Toga -

You had a nightmare where you accidentally killed your mom and everyone else. You jumped out of your bed and cried. You went to Toga's room and bombarded in. "M-Mommy!" You cried. She got up and looked over to you. "What's wrong?" She asked getting worried. You hugged her waist and cried. You explained what had happened in your nightmare. "Aww, it's alright. You won't hurt mommy or any of us. Just heroes, remember that, okay?" She said. She wiped your tears away. You nodded and clung to her waist.

- Kurogiri-

You didn't normally have nightmares, though tonight was different. You had a nightmare that your father was taken away. And you were left all alone. You felt tears come down your face. You ran to Kurogiri's room and jumped on his bed. "(Y-Y/n)? What's wrong?" He asked. You shook your head, and hid your face on his chest. He let out a sigh and hugged you. "Was it a nightmare?" He asked. You nodded. He patted your head and comforted you. "Whatever it was, it's just a silly nightmare. Nightmares don't come true." He said. You nodded and slept on his bed the whole night.

- Twice -

You tossed and turned as your nightmare played in your sleep. Your nightmare presented a monster chasing after you. You woke up and cried. Twice kicked opened the door and did karate chop hands. "Where's the danger?!" He asked. You continue to cry and his non-split-self took over. He sat on your bed and put you on his lap. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. You told him and he kissed your head. "It's going to be alright. Your dad is here to protect you from any harm." He said calmly. He then began to shower you with kisses. You giggled and he laughed. "Wanna sleep in my room?" He asked. You nodded and he gave you a piggyback ride to his room.

- Overhaul-

You never had nightmares. Though you would often have scary images that popped in your head. You cried and went to his room. He woke up and saw you crawling under his cover. "Little germ, what happened?" He asked. You explained and crawled over to his lap. "It's going to be alright. It was just something that your mind makes up. None of it is real." He said. You sniffed and nodded to his words. You slept in his bed and held him tight.

- Nemoto -

You never had any nightmares since you will always cling to Nemoto at night. It made you feel very safe.

My AC is broken! It's hot in my room and my ceiling fan is not helping!!