You get bullied

~Age: 6-7~ None of them go to a villain school and so you fake your last name.

- Shigaraki-

You were at school and it was free time. You overheard a group of kids talk about heroes. "Tch! Heroes are boring. They say the same stuff over and over again." You said. They glared at you a bit. "You're boring, (F/l/n)!" One kid said. "She/he'll never get it because he/she has a villain quirk." Another said. "What are you a villain?" One asked as they pushed you a bit. "Watch it!" You warned. "Make me villain!" One laughed as they shoved you down. The kids surrounded you. "Villain! Villain! Villain!" They laughed as they pointed at you. You felt anxious and felt bad about yourself. Were you clearly seen as a villain?

- Dabi -

"What's wrong? Can't talk?" A boy laughed as he smacked your head a bit. You were easily picked on in class because you hated speaking in public. You also stutterd a lot. "S-Stop..." you said. "S-Stop..." he mimicked and his friends laughed. "You're a pathetic excuse for a person. Your quirk is weak just like you." Those words struck you because your old father said the same thing. "T-That's n-not t-true." You retorted. He pushed you down and into the mud puddle. "Face it. You're weak and below us. You're never going to be strong." They then left you there with tear in your eyes. Where you that weak?

- Toga-

You were view as the crazy kid in class. All the kids thought you were weird. "Hi! I'm (F/l/n) (Y/n)! Can I play with you?" You asked the group of kids. "No way!" "You're weird!" "You're gross!" "You probably has a disease!" They said. You were oddly sad about what they said to you. "W-What?" You asked still confused. "Get away from us you monster." "You don't belong here." "Go back were you came from." They said. You took a step back and watched them leave. Did you really not belong?

- Kurogiri-

You were shy and quiet in class. You don't really interact with the kids at school. "We need five players though." One kid said. "What about him/her?" You looked up as you saw them pointing at you. "No way. She/he's a loner. I don't think they can speak either." One girl said. They then began to gossip about you and how weird your quirk is. "A loner is always a loner. My big sister says that all of them are weird and gross." They laughed at that statement. Were you that weird?

- Twice -

You were often called out as the trouble maker. Though you never did anything wrong. A classmate of yours was playing with a soccer ball indoors and accidentally broke something. The teacher walked in after that. "Who did that?" She asked with a disappointment look on her face. The classmate pointed to you. "He/she did it! I told her/him not to play with it!" They said. "N-No it wasn't!" You retorted. "Ms/Mr. (F/l/n), I will not fall for your lies. Sit here for the rest if the day." She put you in the time out chair next to her desk. "You are going to write down what you did wrong. No excuses." She stated. "B-But I-" "Do you want me to call your parents?" She asked though it sounded more as a threat. You kept your mouth shut and looked down. Was it so easy to put the blame on you?

- Overhaul-

It was noticeable that you like to be clean and neat. You were always good and never did anything wrong. Some of your classmates hated you for being such a goody-two-shoes. It was normal day outside and it rained last night. Mud was still visible on the ground as you made sure not to step on it. Though that didn't stop some of your classmates pushing you down in the mud. "Whoops! You're all dirty." One girl laughed. You whimpered as a boy pulled out some of your feathers from your wings. "She's not good. She a evil villain." One laughed. "Villains aren't good! We should defeat them like heroes do!" One suggested. They threw mud at you and ripped some parts of your clothes. "S-Stop it..." you cried. "The devil is crying! Haha!" They all surrounded you and laughed at you. Were you meant to be evil?