❣41❣

I am extremely sorry for the late update. Pls forgive me.🙏🙏🙏

***

Keith woke up and he was elated. The woman who made his heart race everyday was resting her precious head on his chest. She was so close to him that he could feel her warmth sip into him. Keith wrapped an arm around Charissa and held her tight. His fingers brushed the strands of her hair on her face and he planted a kiss on her forehead. "I love you," he whispered.

Keith shut his eyes and just soaked in the moment of having her around him.

Becky growled and he turned to her. "Good morning!" he mouthed.
To
"Why is she here? Doesn't she have a room?" she groaned.

"We were watching movies last night. We both fell asleep".

"She was laying on you? Why? Are you her mattress?"

"Shush! She will wake up."

"No! Let her wake up. Charissa! Wake up! Keith is a human being not a mattress"

Now I understand. Becky is just not friendly with Charissa. That's why Charissa doesn't like her.

Charissa moved a little and then her arms wrapped around Keith as she snuggled him. He chuckled and stroked her hair. "Morning, sunshine! You'll be late for work"

Charissa slowly rose her head. Her eyelids fluttered before she opened it and looked into his eyes. Her groggy eyes left him and she shut them, resting her head on his chest.

"Charissa, wake up!" Becky yelled. "Just get up and go to work. Wake up!"

Charissa sighed and lifted her head from his chest. She slowly stood up from the ground and turned to Becky. A yawn left her mouth as she stretched. "What's wrong? Was a stick shoved up your ass?" she asked with a snarl.

Becky gasped. Charissa rolled her eyes and groggily climbed up the stairs, heading to her room.

"Becky, I would prefer you treat her better," Keith said.

"Does she treat me well?"

"But..."

"I need to shower. I have to get to work," Becky added in a sour tone and ran up the stairs.

Why has Becky changed? She is not the Becky I know.

Later that day when the ladies were at work, Keith attended his online class and worked on his big project. He was designing another car model. A smile was on his face as he did what he loved the most. He loved Charissa but his love for cars was greater. It all started when his mom bought a race car for his five year old birthday. Then, his love got deeper when he began to watch car races.

His phone rang, pulling him from his train of thought. Paige was the name visible on his screen.

He accepted the call and placed his phone on his table. He was painting a cardboard which he intended to use to design the car model he was working on. His phone was in the loudspeaker mode.

"HEY, KEITH!" Paige screamed into the phone. Keith chuckled as he was glad his ears were far from the speaker.

"Yes, Paige! What's up?"

"Good news! I've got good news right now!"

"What happened?"

"Something good!"

"Which is?"

"A really good thing!"

"What's the good thing?"