❣ 5 ❣

"What's wrong? Hey!" Zachary ran up to her. He pulled her to her feet but Charissa's legs were too weak that she fell back to the floor.

She bit her lip and wiped her sweat.

I can't show any weakness.

Charissa stood up and started at the picture of the man she hated with all her heart.

"Who is this man to you?" Charissa asked with a loud voice.

Zachary looked at the picture and back at Charissa.

"That's my father, Mr Ford" he replied while watching her through his long lashes.

She nodded and stomped towards the door. Her fists were clenched to stop them from shaking. Her tail muscles led her out of the room. She looked at the hallway and turned to him.

"I want to go home"

His eyebrows raised and he scrutinized her tensed body.

"What happened to you?" he questioned.

"I feel suffocated here. I need to leave, now" she thundered. Her voice soaked with hatred and rage. She glared at Zachary.

"But..."

She cuts in and yelled, "How dare you kidnap me and keep me hostage? I want to leave".

"Don't raise your voice at me!" he barked.

"Then,show me the way out of this stupid place"

"You are such a daredevil. No one has ever talked to me in those tone. You better apologize or you would hate what I would do to you," he retorted.

"I think you are deaf. I said I want to go home" she snarled.

"Where are my men?"

She rolled her eyes at him. He frowned at her, walked out of the room and got to the previous room she had locked.

He unlocked the door and swung it open. The four men stood upright and glared at her.

"What happened here?" his deep voice echoed.

"She escaped, sir. Please forgive our carelessness" one of the men replied.

"Actually, he means that I kicked their butts and ran away," Charissa said in a flat tone.

Zachary cocked a brow in disbelief.

"My men aren't wimps!" he spoke out.

"You might have to consider that" she replied and rolled her eyeballs.

"You are a stubborn type" he pointed out.

"Duh!" she hissed. "I need to leave here".

"Fine!" he replied and thrust his hands into his pockets. "But you will be back here. How would you like to come? Forced or willingly?"

"None!" she yelled and crossed her arms at her chest.

"Interesting! That makes you a more enticing toy"

"I AM NOT A TOY!" she yelled each words.

"Shane!" he pointed at one of the men. "Take her home".

Shane marched towards her and gripped her forearm.

"Let go of me," Charissa sneered.

"Let's go!" he scowled, ignoring her words.

              °¶°¶°¶°

"How am I going to get thirty billion?" Keith whispered. He was among his friends at a bar. They were all drinking and chatting but he was silent.

He had to get thirty billion dollars. Where would he get that?