Prologue 3

2 years ago

Thomas really surprised me for the past two months ever since my mom got me into tutoring. I would never admit this to him but he actually is not a jerk sometimes. 

Each day we have tutoring Thomas surprises me with something fun. He makes the math or science problems more fun. Like one time he took me to the waterpark to figure out whats the speed of each waterslide. The riding was fun but solving this with different formulas, not so fun.

Anyway Freshmen year was coming to an end. Soon it will be summer. I can't wait. My mom promised that tutoring can be over by then cause my grades were starting to improve. 

It sometimes feels like my parents expect a lot from me but I know they mean it for the best. It just feels like that much stress has fallen down on your shoulders and you can't get back up without worrying.

I was at home helping my mom up with some chores. Mom was acting really weird these days, whenever Thomas came around Mom was extra polite and she always allowed me to go places with him that I was never allowed to go with Kylie. "So Hannah, any news on Thomas lately?"

"why do you care mom?" My face turning red

She smirked "Just asking "

*Shagun when you go back to this section add more about her brother!

It was lunchtime and me and kylie were getting lunch and sitting in the library to watch a movie. Kylie had to go like 5 minutes later cause she met some guy and wanted to have lunch with him. Even though I like totally support romance, we are still in 9th grade. 

Were just 14 almost 15. If it were up to me I would start dating in junior year. Half cause I am terrified to death to say to my parents "Hey mom and dad, so like um this guy asked me out and now I'm his girlfriend, wanna see him?"   

That would be very awkward because me and my parents are close but not like that close. They are more of the relationships are a waste of time parents. 

I started to watch twilight, one of my favorite movies. I don't care about all the hate it gets.

 As soon as Bella was about to say to Edward "Even though you are a vampire, I am not afraid of you" My ear bud was yanked off me.

"What the hell strong!" Thomas looked at me and smirked 

"language missy"

I grumbled, scratch what I said earlier, he is still a jerk. Over the course of a few months Thomas became really popular. He also hade a major growth spurt and became hot... very hot. People now don't simp for Jake anymore, he is old news..

Thomas started hanging out with all the seniors along with Jake and girls were sticking on to them like glue. But it never stopped him from teasing me.

"What do you want, I want to go back to my movie."

"Chillax! Are you shaving one of those hormonal mods swing things? 

"EXCUSE ME?" 

He rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever, your tutoring sessions are over. I needed to cancel, there's a lot of stuff happening.

I felt something inside me... was it disappointment? I was finally starting to have fun and maybe kind of like- Wait no nevermind. I hate him and he hates me.

I stared at him and said forced myself to say, " Really? That's amazing!! Finally I don't have to see you!  Somehow tears were threatening to fall out. I don't know why I was taking this hard. I was supposed to be jumping with joy.

Hurt flashed passes Thomas's eyes and he said "Is that how you really feel?"

I nod

"Fine. I will tell your mom...Bye Hannah"

Oh my gosh!! Looks like Hannah and Thomas were starting to like each other!! But both were cowards to admit it. Anyhoo I am the author of this book. And I won't tell you my real name cause I don't want any stalkers(No Offence) Just call me SASHA. This story is about Hannah and Ryder through Highschool It will stop when they get into college. Should I make the next chapter Thomas POV? And just a reminder I will only post once a week. I am new to this.

Please Vote, Like, and Comment!

~Sashsa~