Little Did You Know... You have us

Thomas POV

I was watching Hannah peacefully looking at her while she is packing up her clothes, scrunching up her nose when she didn't know what to pack. Soon I noticed small changes in her breathing pattern and soon she was breathing faster and faster and suddenly collapsed, I rushed to hold her before she fell down.

"Hannah! Don't fall! "

She closed her eyes, I put my hand on her forehead, her head was feeling very warm. I wasn't thinking straight so I quickly got some flip flops from her closet and picked her up bridal style and rushed to my car and sped right to the Emergency room. The doctors took her from there. The first thing I did was call my Mom

I explained to them what happened minus some things and told them I'm in the hospital with Hannah. She were worried but I assured them that we were fine for now and cut the call.

Doctor Anderson said that she had lost too much blood and that she was not eating properly. He said that once he got some nutrition in her, she would wake up. I waited in the hospital, for a few hours before falling asleep on a chair.

I woke up with someone trying to push me off my chair. My eyes were still blurred. Hannah was awake.

I just sat there grinning at her while she had an annoyed expression on her face.

I smirked. 

My phone wrang, It was dad calling.

My hands curled up in a fist.

Last night we were only talking, what does he want now

"Whos calling you?" Hannah asked hastily while clearing her throat.

"No one" I snapped.

I could tell she was confused by my sudden change of mood, and I felt bad, but my dad keeps on sending me texts about the business schools he is looking at, and interviews for them.

I declined the call and got up to get her some water.

I came back and Hannah was on her phone probably talking to Kylie. I put the cup down waiting for her to finish. She had big circles under her eye, her forehead scrunched up with stress lines.

Her call wasn't done yet, but I saw the doctor motioning me to the side.

"Hello, its Mr. Thomas right?

"Yes sir,"

"Mrs. Ryder is fine for now,  but she is diagnosed with vasovagal syncope." My fingers go to ice, 

"Sir is it serious?"

"No its not, but it can be if Hannah makes it though.