New Life

Thomas POV:

I made Hannah a promise. 

 I want to keep that.

 I know she hasn't warmed up to me yet, but I will try. 

Her life isn't fair so I'm going to make her leave her old life behind and start a new one. One with a family, with me, with friends. I'm going to show her the life she really deserves.

After a few minutes, I made her get up and shoved her into the bathroom to take a shower. Hannah wasn't budging and we still needed to pack her stuff.

 Hannah is stubborn and that one thing I like about her. She speaks what's on her mind. I know that if she was in her right state of mind right now she would have definitely slapped me cause I am making her go. Man, that girl is crazy.

I started taking random clothes from her closet not bothering to fold them considering I really don't know-how. And then there she comes all dressed. Hannah was fuming. 

"Thomas what the freaking hell are you doing with my clothes in my bedroom!"

"Hannah what did I say earlier? You will move in with me and my parents and that is final!"

I said this in a firm voice. But apparently, she wasn't going to give up.

"Who do you think you are huh? My- My boss or something? What gives you the authority to tell me what to do?"

"Hannah I'm sorry to take our  conversation there but technically you are still a minor, so unless you don't want the police to take you, or worse for me to call them, you better shut your mouth and get ready and help me pack your things.

Hannahs POV

 After Thomas helped me in that current state I was in, He made me go upstairs to take a shower. I really wasn't in the right state of mind that time or I would have been terrifyingly mad.

 I took about a 15 minutes shower trying to reclaim the thoughts I had. 

I turned the shower off, determined to tell Thomas that I would rather go to hell than live with him. I got dressed and stomped to my room

I opened my door and saw Mr. Strong going through my clothes and tossing no I should say stuffing them into my purse. I started feeling really angry, He thinks I'll just waltz into his arms and live with him.

 Maybe I will, but not without putting up a fight.

"Thomas what the freaking hell are you doing with my clothes in my bedroom!"

"Hannah what did I say earlier? You will move in with me and my parents and that is final!"

He said this in a firm voice, but heck I don't even listen to teachers when they yell at me to sit down, so I gave it another try.

"Who do you think you are huh? My- My boss or something? What gives you the authority to tell me what to do?"

I think Thomas was getting a bit irritated which I was happy about. Maybe he can finally back off now. And let me live in peace.

He closed his eyes and opened them with the same smirk he used at the mall...

"Hannah I'm sorry to take our  conversation there but technically you are still a minor, so unless you don't want the police to take you or worse for me to call them, you better shut your cute mouth and get ready and help me pack your things."

I blushed a nice beet red when I heard him say that. I gave up and started grabbing a real suitcase and took out everything he threw in my bag and started ordering everything neatly. Thomas just sat there staring at me with a small smile. 

I don't know why he is paying attention to me. He's never done anything like that. All he ever did was hurt me. Now Suddenly Thomas coming and caring for me is nothing I have ever seen in my entire life. Before and after Jayden died. 

Jayden... This would not be happening ... It's all my fault. I started to breathe faster and faster. I leaned down for support.

Before I knew it I clasped and my eyes started rolling up slowly closing.

"Hannah! Don't fall!