Hope

It was 4:30 and I and kylie came back from the mall about an hour ago. 

I made myself lunch and decided to sit down and start reading for a change.

 I haven't touched a book besides textbooks for school in 3 years. I did not want to start with something new so I took out my collection of twilight. 

I started going in order. 

Honestly, I did not think that Thomas was serious about what he said. So I ignored the little session he did with me. I can't stop thinking about what he said at the mall.

 I was on the part where Bella gets mad at Edward for the 4rth time when he makes her cry in the car.

 Honestly, I haven't had this much fun. Usually, I would be doing nothing but I feel kind of good. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

 I know it's not kylie cause she scored a date with the cute guy at the mall and she's getting ready for that. And I know it's not my parent's cause they would have come late at night. I decided to get a snack before going to answer the door.

 The person who is waiting on the other side of the door can wait for another 5 minutes. Cause if they can we both will go along our day. I decided to grab a popsicle.

 I heard the doorbell ring again following by numerous knocks on the door. "God chillax person I just went to get a snack!"

I opened the door to face Thomas. His signature smirk was on. "Hello there"

I just blinked. I didn't have an answer to that. 

Anyways, Hannah, have you finished packing?

I certainly had an answer to that.

"No. Thomas look I appreciate you and your family helping me.

 But it's really no use. I'm fine. I'm used to being alone. I like it. It lets me think.

 I know it's not what most people want, they want a love story, they want their life to mean something. I used to think that. I really did. But I figured out nothing ever works that way. Life destroys you eventually. Mine just came sooner I guess."

 By the time I finished, I was crying softly. I couldn't look at Thomas's face. It was just too sad and embarrassing. I startled when I found two warm fingers running through my cheek. 

Thomas came forward and gave me a big hug. I don't know why but I leaned into his touch. And for a minute I forgot everything. But as this moment came it also went away.

 By the time I and Thomas were on the floor.  Him caressing my hair, and I crying soft tears. Soon after a while he took both his hands and made my face turn to him.

"Hannah, your life hasn't ended, it's just starting. Hope, Hope for me again. Think about the thoughts you used to blabber me about at our tutoring sessions. Dream. Live. Think of it like this. God is letting you live again. And as long as you're with me. Your life will mean something. Something to both of us. And this is my promise. That until I see that bright smile and your angel laugh, I will never leave you. I will show you the life you deserve"

And this time another feeling entered through my body... Hope

Today it's a short chapter. I wanted this chapter to mean something. Something that can lift this story up. Hannahs second shot at life has just started after his promise.