Thomas POV

My Mind is blank. But every now and then one image does flicker thoroughly in it. Her. The person who has a remark about me every minute she sees me. The one who used to laugh like there was nothing else in the world. The one who loved the food so much she could devour a huge thanksgiving feast if she was allowed to.

But that girl hates me. She hates me so much. She hates me for something that was an accident. To her, it was a sin. What I did was big, but I had no intention. Every day I want to look into her eyes and say sorry. I just can't. It brings back too many memories. 

She is getting thinner day by day. 

In getting worried.

I came back home from school, knocking the door open and slamming it shut while throwing my bag on the floor.

"Thomas? Is that you?" My mother shouted from the kitchen

"Yes Mom" My mom and dad are divorced. I think my dad is a piece of trash when it comes to honesty. I guess that's why my mom and him never worked out.

I went up stairs, taking a shower and started on my homework. About 15 minutes later, I got a call from my father.

"hello father,"

"Son," he greeted me formally.

"I have looked in to some business colleges that look pretty good. You have some interviews I had set up with."

I sighed. Dad wants me to take over his business. It's a really good thing. And nice offer, but I'm sick of it. Hearing it day after day my life is set up to the way my father wants me to live. I don't know what I want to do. But something meaningful.

I want to make changes.

"Dad I really can'-"

"Thomas Strong, not this conversation again. You will take over the family business even if its the last thing I do."

I cut the call. Frustrated I threw my shoe at the wall making a small scratch.

After a bit, Jake called me to ask If I wanted to go to a party someone throwing, he's going with Mackenzie.

I need to check up on Hannah. I never had the urge to, but with what happend today I can't risk seeing anything happening to her.

I don't know what I am feeling, but I can't feel this way for her. I'm too messed up to even go close to her.