{/ 1 \}

The poor boy was a blushing mess. Trying to get his thoughts organized he was stumbling with his words.

Izuku: "K...K-Kacchan!? I-I-I mean! Katsuki!"

Katsuki: "Heh, it's fine. I like it, Kacchan."

Izuku: "O-Oh....well...I..."

K: 'He's so cute. We've only been hanging out for a bit but, I already know how I feel...'

Izuku: "Y-You...should give me a nickname too then..."

Izuku could feel himself turn a darker shade of red. Katsuki was caught a bit off guard but smirked afterwards.

Katsuki: "You'll be Deku then, since the last kanji in your name could be read like that..."

He could feel himself blush a bit which just made Izuku turn red.

Izuku: "O-Okay....Kacchan..."

They could feel the tension in the air. Yet, they didn't know how to break it. By this point they knew how they both felt.

K: 'Might as well go for it...'

Katsuki grabbed Izuku by his collar and pulled him into a kiss. Izuku widened his eyes at the sudden action. But feeling Katsuki's lips against his, he could feel himself melt. Katsuki let go of Izuku's shirt, feeling that Izuku was wrapping his arms around his neck. Katsuki wrapped his arms around the others waist.

As they separated from the kiss, they could feel their blushing faces.

Izuku: "I g-guess....we're boyfriends then."

Katsuki could see the huge smile on Izuku's face. It made him feel a bit guilty...

Katsuki: "Look Deku....I....I should tell you something about me before you believe that. Don't get the wrong idea! I-I really like you..."

Izuku: "What is it then...?"

Katsuki rubbed his neck. Not believing that he was about to reveal his secret to his crush.

Katsuki: "Deku....I'm part of the mafia. Specially the Bakugou clan. I'm the next head and well....I just don't want to put you in danger."

Izuku could only stare at him. The mafia is something really dangerous. Izuku simply kept gazing at him.

Izuku: "I understand..."

Katsuki thinking that he had lost his opportunity turned around. Beginning to walk away. Izuku was shocked and grabbed Katsuki's jacket.

Izuku: "I understand....b-but....I really like you, Kacchan."

Katsuki turned to face him. Izuku felt so embarrassed yet, when he felt Katsuki's arms around him. He could only feel happiness.

Izuku: "Besides....I know you'll protect me."

Katsuki could only hold the greenette closer. He had never felt so happy.

"Say, isn't that the boy Katsuki Bakugou is seeing?"

"Hey, you're right~. I'm sure we can do something to—"

*THUMP*

Both guys were knocked together, making them pass out.

Kirishima: "Seriously....why can't they keep their noses in their own business. Bakubro was right saying this would be a difficult task."

Kirishima looked up Izuku who kept walking on. Not noticing what happened in the alleyway.

Denki: "Oi! Kiri! We're having a turf war on xxx and xxx we need your help! NOW!"