{/ 13 \}

Izuku
The sun is setting.

I can see the sky darken.

And with the night's darkness, begins my plan.

As my clan and I approach the designated location. I can see the Bakugou Clan. As I started looking at everyone's faces, I noticed the one I was looking for.

Izuku: "KACCHAN!"

I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

Katsuki: "It's nice to see you too."

Before we could share a kiss though I could hear Toshinori clear his throat.

Izuku: "Right...did you hear the plan and understand?"

Katsuki: "I think you did a very good job. Are we ready then Izuku."

Wow he's getting serious, calling me by my name. Made me blush a bit.

Izuku: "We're ready. I'll go in first as planned and then send my signal."

As everyone went into the positions I assigned I walked up to my old clan. I knocked at the door and was greeted with multiple guns to my face.

"Midoryia? I thought you were dead!"

Izuku: "Is that the lie Chisaki told everyone."

"That's the rumor going around. Where have you been?"

As I signal the first group I simply answer,

Izuku: "Plotting my revenge."

I then duck down and see multiple bodies fall onto the floor.

Izuku: "Great job team A. You send the signal to be team C."

"Yes sir."

Izuku: "The plan should go smoothly then."

As I walk into the building with the team we take multiple people down. That's when I noticed two familiar faces.

Izuku: "Uraraka! Mina! DUCK!"

I could see them fall to their knees and right after the dead bodies.

M&U: "IZUKU!"

Uraraka: "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

Mina: "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?"

Izuku: "I'm thinking of revenge. I've suffered enough. I know others have suffered as well. So now anyone who tries to get in my way will perish."

I could see Uraraka and Mina exchange worried looks but soon enough smiled at me.

Mina: "Well you can count us in!"

Uraraka: "WAIT! Izuku there's something you need to kno—"

That's when we were ambushed through the windows. I spent too much time in one place.

Izuku: "You can tell me later Uraraka. Right now we have a mission and a goal."

Uraraka: "BUT THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT! CHISAKI—"

That's when she fell down. With the rest of my team following soon after. I pulled my gun and pointed it down the corridor.

Chisaki: "My, my...such an elaborate and well thought out plan. Color me impressed Izu. You forgot one thing, I'm the one who taught you had to make such plans. So it was easy to think of a counter measure."

I glared at him. I wanted to just—

Katsuki: "Deku!"

Izuku: "Kacchan..."

Chisaki: "Oh I know you just want to shoot me dead. But I know you wouldn't shoot me with his life on the line. You love him....but your body belongs to me."

I dropped my weapon. I needed Kacchan to come out of this okay. At least alive, if not I think I might just kill myself.

Chisaki: "Good boy~. Now, come here."

I swallowed my pride and walked over to him.

Katsuki: "NO DEKU! RUN!"

I looked at the floor, holding my tears back. I can't show weakness. Not now...

Chisaki: "There. Now you may both come with me for negotiations."

He had me in handcuffs and pulled me and Kacchan to the underground portion of the place. We walked past Eri's room. Down into another room further away.

Chisaki closed the door behind us and locked it. As I looked up, I recognized the place. This was my cell for the first months.

Izuku: "NO! STOP!"

Izuku: "IT HURTS! STOP!"

Izuku: "SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME!"

I fell to the floor. I began to scream. I could feel all the pain this room caused me.

Katsuki: "Deku—"

I saw Chisaki pull on Kacchan's handcuffs and lock them onto the wall. Right in front of the bed.

Izuku: "Please...no...anything but that!"

Chisaki: "You can scream and cry all you want. Just like before, I'll teach you who you belong to."

! W a r n i n g !
! R e a d e r   D i s c r e t i o n   I s   H i g h l y   A d v i s e d!

That when I could feel him undress me. I kicked him as much as I could! I tried running but he had cuffed my feet to the bed already.

Chisaki: "Are you ready for the show Katsuki? Cause this is the only way you'll see him so....intimate."

Katsuki: "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!"

Izuku: "Please! PLEASE DONT LOOK KACCHAN! AHH!"

I could feel Chisaki go inside me. It hurt and it burned as it usually did. I could feel the tears in my eyes already.

Chisaki: "Doesn't he look so adorable, so vulnerable~"

Katsuki: "FILTHY BASTAAARD!"

I could see Kacchan try to break free. But with his quirk removed. How could he do anything. I hated the noises I was making. I didn't enjoy this at all. But by force I had to pretend.

Chisaki: "It's like you never left Izu~"

Hearing him whisper in my ears disgusted me. I wanted to throw up. At this point I was just crying.

Chisaki: "Oh how I love you Izu. Just say you'll be mine..."

That's when if ocurres to me. If I start to date Chisaki. He'd have to let Kacchan go. Because the last thing he wants is for me to hate him. That's the reason I got to get away with some things. Why he would bluntly lie.

I'm sorry Kacchan....please know I will always love you.

Katsuki: "Deku...IZUKU DONT YOU—"

Izuku: "K-Kai...please....love me more..."

I could see Chisaki and Kacchan in utter shock. I need you to be okay Kacchan. Even if it means that I never get to be free again...

Your life matters more to me than my own.