{/ 14 \}

Izuku
Chisaki: "I can't believe it...you're finally mine..."

Katsuki: "WHY IZUKU!? WHY!?"

Izuku: "..."

Katsuki: "ANSWER ME DAMN IT!"

I looked up at Kacchan with tears in my eyes.

Izuku: "Because of love..."

Chisaki: "Well said Izu."

I could feel Chisa—Kai...release me from all the handcuffs. I looked back down trying not to cry. He then tossed his shirt on me. I grabbed it and held it closed.

Katsuki: "Deku..."

I could feel the bed shift which made me look up again.

Chisaki: "Well then Katsuki. He's mine so, take this!"

I could then see him punch and kick Kacchan. I winced in pain and looked away. I wanted to yell at him to stop, but everything was lost now...

Katsuki: "Fucking bastard..."

Chisaki: "Here Izuku. I love you and you belong to me now so. I'll let you stay here, with him, tonight. Then we can put everything behind us and begin prepping for our marriage."

Katsuki: "Marriage...?"

I could feel Chisaki hand me some keys, before walking out. I sat on the bed in silence for a while.

Katsuki: "Deku..."

I got up from the bed and slid some underwear on before walking over to Kacchan.

Izuku: "This...this was the only way Kacchan..."

Katsuki
I could see him on his knees in front of me. Tears falling down his face onto the floor.

Katsuki: "No...it's mine...I should've walked away when you confessed to me that day. Then you would have never—"

I could then feel him slap me.

Izuku: "DONT SAY THAT!"

I was shocked to see him upset because of what I said...

Izuku: "I...I always loved you Kacchan. For you to say that you regret loving me...HURTS MORE THAN ANYTHING!"

Katsuki: "I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW THAT HURT MORE THAN WHAT THIS BASTARD IS DOING TO YOU!"

Izuku: "Because you mean more to me than he does...that's why I prefer to suffer instead of loosing you."

That's when I could feel him release me from my handcuffs.

Izuku: "I guess this will be the last time we see each other...huh?"

That's when it occurred to me.

Katsuki: "You have the keys. We can escape together. I'll protect you and those you care about. You don't—"

He cut me off with a kiss.

Izuku: "Kacchan...we'd go back to the situation as to why we broke up."

Katsuki: "So you'd prefer to stay trapped by this guy instead of being trapped by me!?"

Izuku: "It's not about being trapped it's...that I feel like you waste so much on me. You waste so much just for my happiness."

Katsuki: "That's because I love you Deku! You mean so much to me, I'd do anything for your happiness."

Izuku: "Well Kacchan, I'd do anything for your well being."

Katsuki: "I'll go mad without you by my side! I lost you once already—I can't handle loosing you again!"