{/ 19 \}

Izuku
I can feel myself fall and close my eyes but, I could feel myself be caught. I open my eyes to see...

Izuku: "Toshinori...? Is that you!?"

Toshinori: "This is my quirk. One for all..."

This man was a mere skeleton the whole time I've known him. How on earth is he this buff and strong!?

Aizawa: "You must be quick about this. I know they're on our tracks."

Izuku: "Be quick about what?"

Toshinori: "You see, I was waiting to find a suitable person to carry one for all. I just didn't imagine it would be you."

Izuku: "What are you saying? Quirks can't be passed down like that!"

Toshinori: "This one is the exception. You see long ago—"

Aizawa: "WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THE STORY!"

Toshinori: "Ahem, anyway—I'm passing my quirk to you."

A quirk...for me...?

Toshinori: "There's one catch, you must eat part of my DNA. I'm not sure how long it will take for you to obtain the quirk but—"

Izuku: "Well, let's do it!"

He hands me a piece of his hair and yeah—it's gross. But it's for a greater cause, to save the one I love. Right then, I could see everything above us break apart. Toshinori pushed all the rubble with one punch. Wait, will this quirk take a toll on my body!? Before I could think of anything else I could see Kacchan.

Izuku: "KACCHAN!"

He was all bloody but it seems like he gave Chisaki a good beating too.

Chisaki: "I've had enough of this! This. Ends. NOW!"

I could see him creating these large spikes speeding towards Kacchan.

Izuku: "KACCHAAAAAN!"

I threw a punch in the air and could feel the air-pressure around us change rapidly.

Aizawa: "IZUKU!"

The agonizing pain in my arm was indescribable. I tried my best to hold back the tears. I ran as fast as I could to Kacchan.

Izuku: "Kacchan!"

Katsuki: "Deku...DEKU!?"

I could see the worry in his eyes.

Katsuki: "What the hell happened to your arm!?"

Izuku: "I took on Toshinori's quirk to help."

Katsuki: "Stupid...look at your arm..."

Izuku: "I needed to do something..."

I could see him wanting to yell. I closed my eyes and waited for it but...

Katsuki: "Stupid...I just need you to be okay."

I looked up at him but I could then see Chisaki stand up again. I try my best to help Kacchan stand up.

Chisaki: "You think you can stop me?! I've been after Izuku FOR so LONG! IT NEEDS TO BE HIM!"

Izuku: "I don't belong to you!"

Chisaki: "I DONT CARE! YOU. WILL. BE. MIIIIINE!"

That's when I see him form two pillars. One of them forming right into a spike heading for Kacchan. I closed my eyes and pushed him

Katsuki
I could feel my whole body aching. But I needed to stand up and keep fighting. I couldn't let Deku down. Not now! Next thing I knew he pushed me.

Katsuki: "What was tha—"

I could feel something splatter on me. When I looked up I could see this huge spike perforate him. Blood splashing everywhere...

No...no...

Katsuki: "IZUKU!"

Chisaki: "Oh my god..."

Katsuki: "This is...THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Chisaki: "I...I..."

Izuku: "Kacchan..."

I looked away from Chisaki to look back at him.

Katsuki: "I'm right here...I'm right here...Izuku..."

Izuku: "Kacchan...I need you to go down that hall and find a little girl....Her name is Eri...I'm pretty sure she knows where the bullets are..."

Katsuki: "I can't leave you...not like this!"

Izuku: "Please Kacchan...it's how we'll stop this..."

Katsuki: "Izuku..."

I could see him close his eyes and pucker his lips. It made me sick to think that this might be our last kiss. I leaned in and kissed him. I could feel his tongue slide in and made sure our last kiss was passionate.

Katsuki: "I'll fix this..."

Izuku: "I trust you...Katsuki..."

I could see Aizawa and Toshinori rush to us.

Katsuki: "Make sure he stays alive until I can get what we need."

Toshinori: "What about—"

Katsuki: "Kai is out of it right now."

I look back to him and see him on the floor having a mental break down. I take my chance and run down the hall. I need to find that little girl.

As I run down the hall I see a door. I stop and try slowing my breathing. I open the door and the room is dark.

Katsuki: "Hello...?"

I try to find a light switch when I see a little girl curled up on the bed.

Katsuki: "I'm here to help you...and I need you to help me..."

Eri: "P-please....don't hurt me..."

I felt really bad to see her this scared. I finally managed to find a switch and turn on the lights.

Katsuki: "You know De—Izuku, yes?"

Eri: "Yes...he's very nice..."

Katsuki: "I need you to help me save him..."

Eri: "What could I do...? My quirk hurts others..."

Katsuki: "Well...he said, you could help me find some sort of special bullets?"

She looked down at her bandaged arms. Why did she have so many bandages? She's only a little girl, why would they hurt her?

Eri: "Okay...I'll help..."

She soon slipped off the bed and went over to a closet. She opened it up and I could see toys and dresses. She moved everything to reach the back. That's when she pulled out a small box.

Eri: "Chisaki keeps a spare with me. He has another box on him at all times..."

So I guess it's who can hit the other first. I grab the box from her hand and hold my other hand out.

Katsuki: "Let's go save the nice nerd."

She took my hand and I ran. I needed to be quick to save Deku. When I got back I could see Aizawa and Toshinori knocked out cold. Not to mention Deku was in one piece, with him hovering over him...