{/ 12 \}

Izuku
I was taken aback by the mansion. This was all mine now? It's so extravagant.

"It's a pleasure to meet you young master."

I turn around and see this man that could pass off as a skeleton.

Izuku: "Nice to...meet you too?"

Toshinori: "I'm Toshinori, I was your fathers right hand man. And have been doing my best to maintain the Midori Clan. So many have left believing that you had died or just never existed. I apologize."

Izuku: "There's no need to apologize. I don't blame them. I appreciate how much effort you put to maintain this though. This helped me, to be free again."

Toshinori: "Young master, why don't I show you to our conference room and you tell me all about it."

Toshinori lead me to hallway, on the way there everyone looked at me in awe. I understand them, who knew their leader had a kid. He opens a door up and I see a table and seats. I walk in and take a seat. While Toshinori closed the door and locked it.

Toshinori: "So, tell me young master, were you trapped before now?"

Izuku: "I guess it could be phrased that way. I dug my own hole when I left Japan. I left and got buried in debt. Trying to pay it off I ended up in the wrong part of town. Meeting the leader of the Hassaikai clan in a...bothersome way. He bought me and ever since I've been doing whatever he wanted. Trapped by the contract I made with him."

Toshinori: "Your father looked after you all the time. He had me look over you. You were the most important thing in his life. When Inko was killed....he suffered. Next thing I knew, he was gone. He was a great friend of mine..."

Izuku: "I guess many things went wrong after that day..."

Toshinori: "Since I was his right hand man I had to take initiative to make sure the Midori Clan didn't fall apart. I sent multiple people to get you here so we could protect you. Of course, I didn't realize that the young man you were dating back then was Bakugou Katsuki. He made sure to keep you safe..."

I guess that's why Kacchan always wanted someone with me. They didn't know that I had a clan and assumed that all these strangers following me were from Chisaki.

Toshinori: "If you'd like, we can wager turf war. And make Chisaki pay."

Izuku: "I guess I have the power to do that now huh? You said we have lost people over time. So we could join forces with the Bakugou clan."

Toshinori: "Always such a smart and responsible young man..."

Katsuki
Toshinori: "What do you think young Bakugou. A great plan from our new leader, isn't it?"

Katsuki: "I'm glad he wants revenge. I'll gladly accept."

I see Deku's right hand man smile and stand up.

Toshinori: "Very good. Someone will come with further details. Until then, young Bakugou."

As he began to walk away though, I stood up in a hurry.

Katsuki: "WHEN—I mean, when will I be able to see Izuku..."

Toshinori: "For the time being I can't give any specific dates. We must make sure that he is safe."

I could feel myself getting upset. But it is understandable.

Toshinori: "He did want me to give you this though. I almost forgot."

He pulled a letter out of his suit and handed it to me.

Toshinori: "Have a good day."

As he walked off I stared at the envelope. I sat back down and opened the envelope. Out came a letter.

Dear Kacchan,

I already miss you. I'm sorry I can't come see you myself. It really is a bummer. I know you'll help me with my revenge though. Hopefully after all that is done, we can be together again. Just like before, well maybe not exactly like before but, I do want to be with you. I was a fool to break your heart and leave you. I hope you can forgive me, and still love me.

Sincerely,
Your Deku

How am I supposed to stop loving him. Sometimes he's just too precious and cute.

Chisaki
"S-sir?"

Chisaki: "So Izuku finally discovered that he's part of a clan... This ruins my entire plan! I WANT him! I NEED him! I don't care what I have to do to keep him next to me!"

"What are we going to do about this turf war sir...?"

Chisaki: "Capturing Izuku and Katsuki. I know exactly what I should do to break the both of them."

I could feel a sense of joy just thinking of my plan. Oh Izuku, you will be mine. Either by choice—or by force.

Izuku
Izuku: "Okay, does the plan sound do-able?"

I look around the room and could see many faces thinking.

Toshinori: "An excellent plan my boy! We'll make him pay."

"Exactly, a great plan indeed!"

"An amazing leader right from the get go!"

I smile hearing that I'm a great leader.

Izuku: "Alright, someone must deliver the plan to the Bakugou Clan and we'll initiate the plan in two days."

Toshinori: "I just have one request young master..."

Izuku: "What would that be Toshinori?"

Toshinori: "I request—that you stay behind."

Izuku: "I'm sorry Toshinori, but I can't do that...it's my plan. It's my revenge as well."

Toshinori: "And I understand that...we just want you to be safe is all."

Izuku: "I can wield a gun quite well. There's no need to worry. Chisaki may have a clan that mostly have quirks. But I know all their weaknesses."

I know them from deep within. I will destroy them and have my revenge. If I die this way, then at least I'll finally be able to rest in peace. Of course I don't wish death anymore. I want to stay alive and finally be with Kacchan.

Only time will tell if I get my wish though.