{/ 7 \}

Izuku
Did I just...

I looked down at Chisaki scared that he heard me. He simply just looked up at me and stopped sucking my chest.

Kai: "No need to get so tense. You know I make you feel good."

I was relieved that he didn't hear me. He probably would've gone ballistic if he did. I try my best to play along. Moaning and whatever, I just need to play along for now. Just until I've paid my debt off...

Katsuki
Sero: "Bakugou, Midoriya is here. He's waiting in our meetings room."

Katsuki: "I'll be right there. Is Kirishima already there?"

Sero: "He should be. I told him first."

I nodded my head and headed over. I tried my best to keep my face stone cold but, to be honest, I was quite excited and nervous. Before I entered the room I breathed in and out. With my racing heart somewhat calmed down, I open the doors. I see Kirishima behind my usual chair. I look over and see Deku in the seat across with some round face girl behind him.

Izuku: "Hello, I came to discuss the plan of distributing these bullets. I have the plan written down here and revised it with Chisaki."

Katsuki: "Well let's see these plans and discuss them."

Izuku: "Thank you for listening and helping us out. We'll be on our way now."

Deku nodded to round face and they began exiting the room.

Katsuki: "H-Hold on! Why don't you join me for dinner. Even your partner can join."

Izuku: "Sounds enticing but I have other responsibilities I need to get to today. Thank you though, see you next time, Kacchan~."

He gave me a wink and began to walk away. Shit, he's hot.

Kirishima: "So Im guessing he's a switch? I'd be hard to believe that you are a bottom."

Katsuki: "SHUT THE HELL UP SHITTY HAIR!"

Izuku
Uraraka: "I see why you like him so much~."

Izuku: "I mean, he is handsome but....it's more of an action that made me fall in love with him."

Uraraka: "Now that I think about it, how did you guys end up together? I mean you weren't a part of the mafia so you're one of the very few that went to school not knowing it was well....for the mafia."

Izuku: "I've known Kacchan since a young age. Granted, only I knew him. I always watched from a far. He always came Friday's to the park near my apartment. I always wanted to play with him or at-least get to know him. I just never had the courage to do so..."

Uraraka: "Then one day you bumped into him and he recognized you."

Izuku: "It would sound cliche that way but no... I actually..."

{/ F l a s h b a c k \}

I think I'm in the wrong part of town...

Broken signs...

Dimly lit...

Katsuki: "OI! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?"

It's that guy who goes to the park—IS THAT A GUN!?

He's pointing a gun at me! We're in middle school though. How does he have a gun!?

Katsuki: "Answer the FUCKING question!"

I tried my best to stay calm but....could feel my tears falling down...

Izuku: "I-I-I'm just lost....please don't kill me..."

He looked me up and down. I knew it! He's going to kill me off! I shut my eyes waiting for the final blow but....it never came...

Instead, I felt a hand grab one of my hands.

Katsuki: "How the hell do you get this lost....come with me. I'll lead you out."

He really is incredible....

I could feel my face begin to blush. I guess, this is what they call a crush.

Class is so boring today...maybe I should read my new book and stop paying attention. As I put my pencil down and look to my backpack I catch him looking at me. I could feel my face heat up but whipped my head back to the front of the class.

Why is he staring at me so intensely? Not to mention that he did point a gun at me...

I look over my shoulder at him again and he's still staring....

It just made me blush even harder....

I can't believe I managed to get into the same high school as him. Maybe I'll actually get to learn his name this way...

As I walk down the hall I can feel eyes on me. I turn around and realize that he's looking at me. The guy he's talking with also looks at me. I can feel my face blush and look away. I've seen that guy with him since middle school.

Could they be dating?

It hurt my heart to think of that but, I've never even spoke to him before.

I don't even know his name...

Katsuki: "Hey um....broccoli head."

I look turn around slowly and realize that he's talking to me. Did he call me broccoli head?

Izuku: "Are you....referring to me?"

Katsuki: "Yeah...don't quite know your name..."

Izuku: "Oh! I'm Izuku Midoriya..."

Katsuki: "Katsuki Bakugou. I was wondering if....you'd like to hang out?"

{/ E n d o f F l a s h b a c k \}

Izuku: "I eventually gathered enough courage to tell him my feelings. Sure we'd only hung out for about a week but...he felt like my soulmate..."

Uraraka: "Aww....we really need to get you away from Kai then. You two deserve to be together with a cute love story like that."

Izuku: "Who knows....I broke his heart. I lied about the circumstances of why I left. Then when I realized my mistake. I just made an even bigger mistake that lead me to be in the mafia. It's my bad karma catching up to me. It's my fault..."

Uraraka: "Izuku! Look at me. Why did you break up with him then? It sounds like you guys were perfect together."

Izuku: "That....would be another long story..."

Uraraka: "Well...you can tell me all about it in your room after your done with your responsibilities."

Izuku: "I guess....it's time for me to confess and get rid of this guilt that's haunted me for years."