{/ 20 \}

Katsuki
Katsuki: "Get. The FUCK away from him."

Chisaki: "Ha...aha ha ha! This is all your fault! I could only do so much..."

I could feel myself break into a cold sweat. He looked fine but he wasn't getting up.

Chisaki: "You should step away and let me help him. I'm the only one who can help now."

Katsuki: "Fuck YOU!"

I could then feel power run through my body. Power I've never felt before. Izuku...he transferred the quirk to me...

Katsuki: "I'm saying this again, get the FUCK away from him."

Chisaki: "Hm, make me."

With that I copied Izuku and threw a punch that sent almost everyone flying.

Katsuki: "Fuck! That hurt..."

Kai: "I guess this will be a challenge."

I see him create a tall tower taking Izuku. I took my coat off and tried my best to tie Eri to me. The last thing I need is for her to be hurt.

She hands me the small box and that's when I take the bullet and load it in my gun.

Kai: "I see you got your hands on my merchandise. No biggie. It's a duel then."

We took our stance staring each other down. He soon made us soar into the sky with his cement towers. I tried my best to make my at over to him. But with all the spikes he was making it made it difficult. Soon enough—I could see Izuku. He laid there on one tower. Even knocked out he looked gorgeous.

Eri: "WATCH OUT!"

As I soon turned I could see a spike head for us. I threw Eri to Izuku and before I could see if she was safe—I was impaled.

Izuku
It feels like something was dropped on me.

Eri: "Izuku...Izuku please wake up..."

Izuku: "Eri...?"

I opened my eyes and could see Eri crying over me.

Izuku: "What's wrong Eri...? Ugh...I'm kind of in pain right now..."

Eri: "It's the nice guy who said he'd save you...he's in trouble!" 

Right when she said that I could see Kacchan

.

.

.

Izuku: "KACCHAN!"

Katsuki
Kai: "Aww, looks like poor Izuku is going to watch you DIE!"

I could see him approach me. And before he could finish the job.

*B A N G*

Kai: "You—got me?"

Katsuki: "I sure fucking did..."

*B A N G*

I could see our members flood into the room we were in. I could hear Izuku call out to me. I really couldn't do anything though. I felt myself slipping away.

Izuku: "Kacchan...Kacchan please wake up..."

Could it be...

Katsuki: "Izuku...?"

Izuku: "KACCHAN! KACCHAN YOURE AWAKE!"

I opened my eyes and could see him crying. I could feel how relieved he was by how tightly he was holding my hand.

Izuku: "Stupid! I gave you Toshinori's quirk so you wouldn't get hurt! Stupid stupid stupid!"

I just smiled at myself but soon could feel myself choking up.

Izuku: "Are you okay!? I didn't mean to yell. Does it hurt somewhere?"

I pushed myself up slowly and wrapped my arms around him.

Katsuki: "I thought I fucking lost you..."

I could feel him freeze up. But soon enough he hugged me back. I could feel his warm tears on my back.

Izuku: "Kacchan...I love you..."

Katsuki: "I hope you do, I risked my life for you."

I chuckled and could feel him softly punch me.

Izuku: "It's not time for those types of jokes."

Katsuki: "You're right...I should be asking you a question."

Izuku: "Question?"

Katsuki: "Yeah...cause I must say. You looked gorgeous as a kidnapped bride."

I could see his cheeks turn pink as he stared at me.

Katsuki: "So my question is, would you marry me?"

He stared into me even more. I looked at him with a serious stare. I needed him to know that I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but him.

Izuku: "Kacchan...I..."

Toshinori: "I AM HERE! With the doctor."

We both stared at them and I could see Toshinori break into a cold sweat. I could see Aizawa step into the room and gesture for the doctor to come in.

Aizawa: "Don't worry, he needs to make sure you're okay. You have been unresponsive for 3 days."

Katsuki: "I was okay that long?"

Aizawa: "It's a miracle you're alive if you ask me. But you did save that little girl. She's the one you should thank for being alive."

Doctor: "Well it seems you're well on your way to recovery. It might be a little hard to move at first but with some stretches and exercise you should be good to go. I recommend staying at least a week to be safe."

Katsuki: "BUT—"

Izuku: "NO BUTS! I want you to be okay Kacchan."

I could feel myself blush seeing how he raised his voice at me. I offered him a smirk and tried my best to sit up.

Katsuki: "Whatever you think is necessary..."

Everyone gave a nervous smile and soon exited the room—everyone but Izuku.

Katsuki: "Did I ever tell you how hot you are when being assertive."

Izuku: "Stop trying to be a charmer, idiot."

I could feel him flick my head. Before I could get mad though I could see his smile. Which made me feel at ease.

Izuku: "So...about your question..."

Katsuki: "Yeah?"

Izuku: "Maybe after a few dates I'll consider saying yes."

Katsuki: "What!?"

Izuku: "We haven't seen each other, in what? 5 years!? You suddenly see me again and throw a whole deal under the bus just to spend time with me. Not to mention I've changed in those years we were separated! How do you know you still love me..."

Katsuki: "Simple really...when we kissed again after those last years."

I could see him turn red at my statement.

Katsuki: "Unless you want to prove me wrong?"

I reached to grab his chin as he stared at me. He began to lean in and so I went in to kiss him. This is how I know I love him and only him.

It can't be anyone else but you—Izuku.

{/ The End \}