{/ 10 \}

Izuku
Why are there so many things to do everyday...

I want to go back to just being the intimidating guy that stands behind the boss. This gives me another reason not become Chisaki's partner. I'd basically be doing this stuff right next to him.

As I check a task off I notice one that has been crossed out furiously. I wonder what he didn't want me doing so badly? I stare at my list intently and manage to make a phone number out. I write it down in my notes and make my way to my room.

Finally I get a small break for lunch. As I approached my room I see Uraraka and Mina standing next to the door.

Izuku: "Hey guys! Feels like it's been forever..."

Mina: "Tell me about it! I miss talking with you."

Uraraka: "We came by to hang out while you had a break. If you don't mind that is..."

Izuku: "If course I don't mind. You guys are my friends."

Uraraka is acting a bit strange. She seems very nervous. Maybe when we're alone she'll tell me about it. I let them and we begin to eat. As we sit and talk the time passes. When I look at the time.

Izuku: "Oh no! I didn't realize what time it was. I'm going to be late to this meeting. Let's keep talking some other time. Bye!"

Uraraka
Izuku runs out of the room and leaves us there.

Mina: "I told you if we distracted him enough he'd leave us in his room."

Uraraka: "I still feel bad. He's going to be late and we'll....we'll have to steal from him..."

Mina: "It's to help him. Remember that."

Uraraka: "Okay..."

As me and Mina close the door and lock it. We begin to look around Izuku's things.

Mina: "I didn't realize Izuku's drawers were so empty..."

Uraraka: "Maybe he has more items in his closet."

As I open the closet I see tons of gifts, not even opened yet.

Mina: "You think those are gifts from Chisaki?"

Uraraka: "Most likely to bribe Izuku."

I then see a box. I open it and notice all sorts of sex toys with ropes and chains.

Uraraka: "Oh my god..."

Mina: "Chisaki is sick..."

We close the box up again and I exit the closet.

Mina: "Hey! I think I found something!"

As I take a deep breath to calm down, I go back in the closet. Mina had a piece of the wall in her hands and a second box was in the wall.

Uraraka: "You don't think something worse is in there....?"

Mina: "It's probably going to be some important things since it's hidden."

Me and Mina prepare for whats about to be in that box. We open it and see a picture of Izuku with...

Mina: "Is that his mom..."

Uraraka: "They look so happy..."

There quite a few photos of Izuku and his mom. A few others of him and Bakugou...

Uraraka: "I guess these are things that are important to him..."

That's when we notice a few gifts and letters from Bakugou.

Mina: "So it seems Bakugou's soft side is only shown to Izuku. That's so cute!"

That's when we saw a ring. I picked it up and noticed there were letters engraved.

Uraraka: "There seems to be some words on the ring..."

Mina: "Oooo....what does it say?"

I squint my eyes and read...

Uraraka: "Midori clan..."

Me and Mina stood in silence.

Mina: "Izuku really is the rumored—MMH!"

Uraraka: "Shh. Remember that this is a very touchy subject. We don't want to endanger ourselves or Izuku."

Mina: "I can't believe I was right though!"

Uraraka: "I'll take this over to Bakugou and hopefully we can rescue Izu..."

Katsuki
Kirishima: "Bakubro, Uraraka from the Hassaikai clan is here."

I grumble in annoyance but get out of my room. As I open one of our meeting rooms I can already see pink cheeks.

Uraraka: "I got what you needed..."

I see her place a big on the table and slide it over to me. I grab the bag and open it. I pull out a picture of Izuku and his mom...

I still feel guilty for that day...

I then pull out a ring.

Katsuki: "Why a ring? Did it belong to Deku's mom...?"

Uraraka: "Read the engraving inside."

As I squint to see the engraving, I see it....Midori clan.

Katsuki: "I'm sure with this...we'll be able to rescue Deku."

I give her a small smile and walk out.

Kirishima: "I'm surprised you gave her a smile..."

Katsuki: "She might have just saved Deku. So why wouldn't I be grateful?"

Kirishima: "Wish you did it more often..."

Katsuki: "Dont be jealous Kiri. It's my way of being manly."

Kirishima: "You're always manly bro..."

Katsuki: "Anyways, have you made the payment to the Midori clan so we can meet up."

Kirishima: "Oh! Yes I did, they said they'd be here tomorrow."

Katsuki: "Good. I'm sure with them by our side we can launch the war I want. Then Chisaki will have no choice but to hand Deku over—or die."

Izuku
Finally made it back to my room. I throw myself on my bed and lay there. One more day....and then I'll go back to being just a right hand man. These are some of the few nights I miss having my mom...

She was the one I told all my problems and worries to. I miss her...

I get up from my bed and head to my closet. I go to the hallowed out part of the wall and remove the piece. I bring the box out but....can't find the photo of me and my mom. I swear I had it here though! I look through the box and also notice...

Mom's ring is also gone...

She said that was a family heirloom! What am I suppose to do now!? No one ever comes into my room! Except....

Mina and Uraraka today...