{/ 15 \}

Izuku
I wake up and notice that I'm not in my room. I sat up in a panic and could feel my back ache...

Don't tell me I lost my virginity with a stranger! As I brought my hands to my face I noticed scars on them and my arms...

Izuku: "What the..."

I try to remember what happened and that's when....I...can't. I don't remember much!

Chisaki: "Are you up Izuku?"

I clung onto the blanket and flinched back.

Chisaki: "Izu..?"

Izuku: "Who...who are you?"

Chisaki: "I'm...your fiancé. Are you feeling okay Izuku?"

Izuku: "I...I don't remember anything..."

I was so scared of what was happening. He soon enough came closer and hugged me. I could feel my body go on edge but hearing that he's my fiancé....it's somewhat...comforting.

Katsuki
Kirishima: "Bakubro!? Bakubro!?!"

Katsuki: "Shut up...your being too loud..."

As I sat up in my bed it hit me...

Katsuki: "IZUKU! I need to—"

Kirishima: "You...still remember him?"

Katsuki: "Of course I do! I didn't take that stupid shit."

Kirishima: "But..."

Katsuki: "Look...I'm going to try to save him. If I fail—at least he won't be miserable remembering our love."

Kirishima: "Bro..."

Seeing that he forgot about that room until he saw it again. He's probably forgotten about me, our history, and our relationship. He'd probably only remember it if he saw me or something about us. Chisaki most likely will get rid of anything about me. So if I want to rescue Izuku. Best time would be that wedding. I can't just wish for Chisaki to hand him over anymore.

I need to kill that bastard.

Kirishima: "I'm still lost though..."

I sighed seeing that what I did was obvious.

Bakugou: "I didn't drink the vile Deku gave me. So I remember everything."

Kirishima: "They lied to me then!?"

Bakugou: "Not really, I had to trick everyone that I didn't remember. Otherwise I'm sure Chisaki would've killed me."

Kirishima: "So...what's the plan?"

Bakugou: "I have to kill Chisaki. As long as he's around Deku will always be on edge."

Kirishima: "But doesn't he—"

Bakugou: "Not remember me? He doesn't right now. Which is what I wanted. Because if I fail, he can live blissfully happy without thinking of me and what we had."

I could see shitty hair contort his face in worry.

Bakugou: "Don't worry shitty hair. I don't plan on failing."

Izuku
Why can't I remember much...

I have few flashes of my life here and there. And then there's just huge gaps...

Chisaki: "I brought you breakfast..."

Izuku: "Thank...you..."

Chisaki: "I'm sorry my love but you were in an accident. I hoped for the best that you'd be okay..."

Izuku: "An...accident...?"

Would that explain how much my body aches and how I can't remember much...

I could then see him bring his face closer and I flinched back.

Chisaki: "Oh...I guess that means I'm like a stranger again."

Izuku: "What...?"

Chisaki: "Well...you told me about most of your life. And I mean, I remember how we met and slowly fell in love..."

I could feel myself blush slightly. To think he knows me so well...

Chisaki: "Where should I start...?"

I could see him set the tray of food next to me on the bed side table. Soon enough he went around and laid down next to me.

Chisaki: "I guess...how I met you would be a good starting point. We met in America while I was there for business and you were abroad for school."

Ive been to America? Not to mention for school too.

Chisaki: "And...this might freak you out but, we're part of the mafia."

Izuku: "The what!?"

Chisaki: "Yeah, when you found out you were the son of a mafia head you decided to go somewhere else. Eventually you got into so much debt you did some...shameful work. And that's where we met. I was doing business with the club manager."

I can't believe we met in such a place...

Chisaki: "You see...I had interest in you before we even met. So seeing you there I thought...I could help you."

This sounds manipulative...

Izuku: "Then...how did we end up together?"

Chisaki: "I 'bought' you in a sense. So you didn't have to worry about your life there anymore. Instead, I brought you back to Japan and kept you safe. For the longest time you didn't want to go outside or even talk to anyone. I would always come to see you either way. Slowly, you began opening up to me. I couldn't contain myself anymore and kissed you one day. I knew I messed up big time. You returned back to isolation and never let anyone in."

This doesn't explain how we got together though..

Chisaki: "I found you one day, with your wrists cut. I ran you to the hospital."

I TRIED KILLING MYSELF?!?

Chisaki: "Seeing you open your eyes again was such a relief. And seeing me there made you realized that...you also loved me. We dated ever since then, and just last week. I asked for your hand in marriage. Then someone just had to attack our estate and you were injured."

So that's all that I've forgotten...

???: "Deku..."

I looked around frantically hearing someone else's voice.

Chisaki: "Youre having one of your hallucinations?"

Izuku: "What...?"

Chisaki: "You did just wake up..."

He reached into a drawer next to him and pulled two pills out.

Chisaki: "You should take your medicine."

I looked up at him hesitantly.

???: "Deku."

I soon enough grabbed the pills and swallowed them. Drinking some water that was next to me. I sat there for a moment and realized that I couldn't hear that strange voice anymore.

Chisaki: "It's okay love, I promised I would always protect you."

He soon laid his hand on top of mine. I looked up at him and could see him lean in slowly. Slowly...I leaned in and kissed him.

He'll...protect me...