{/ 16 \}

Katsuki
I know what I told shitty hair but—I'm scared shitless. I'm betting everything on this. My family, the organization, my life but most of all...my love...Deku...

As I sat in my chair I could still hear all my racing thoughts.

Kirishima: "Bakubro...?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and faced him. He made that same face again. I only looked to the side.

Kirishima: "I know...I may not have that much history with you like Midobro. But apart from being your right hand man...aren't we friends?"

I tried to keep a straight face. I wanted to act cool but...

Katsuki: "Of course we are idiot. I wouldn't share most things about myself if we weren't."

Before I knew it he stood up and slammed the table.

Kirishima: "THEN TALK TO ME MAN! You're here worrying by yourself when your friend is here to help!"

I stared at him in utter shock. Soon enough I just chuckled turning into a laugh. I looked up at him and smiled. Receiving a quite shocked look on his face.

Katsuki: "Well how can I not tell you now. I guess...I really am scared."

Kirishima: "You're like the manliest person I know! If there was something that needed to be done, you can do it!"

I could feel my smile drop as I looked up.

Katsuki: "Yeah but that's mostly because I don't care for many people. Izuku—hes the one I care about the most yet, here I am. Unable to do anything to help him."

Kirishima: "I mean...you're trying your best? Aren't you...?"

I guess that's one way to think about it but...

Katsuki: "Trying isn't going to ensure that he'll be here with me..."

I could see that he was worried. I mean, he wants to make me feel better but, it's hard.

Izuku...

I hope you're okay...

Kai
I can't believe that he managed to remember that room. Which means that I really can't erase a memory permanently...

It's a good thing I knew before hand. I asked everyone to remove all of his belongings. I also had some pills be made since he's forgetting quite a big chunk of his life. But now, he can't remember anything. He's completely mine—and no one can get in my way.

Izuku: "Kai...?"

Kai: "What's wrong?"

I rushed over to him. I could see that he was scared.

Izuku: "I keep hearing a voice! And I don't know what to do...I'm scared..."

He's just so cute...

I grab his face in my hands and look at him.

Kai: "It's going to be okay. I'll get you some help."

Izuku: "But...but I'd just be getting in your way..."

Kai: "For you I'd do anything..."

I could see him smile at me. I leaned for a kiss. It's amazing to feel him kiss back. For all this time I would kiss him and never feel his actual kiss. I knew his love was worth it.

Izuku
Why does this feel nice yet....feel so wrong!? Kai is the one I love yet, I feel sick being with him. My emotions are everywhere. Not to mention...

"Deku..."

That voice...

"I love you..."

Whenever I hear it...it makes my heart beat so fast it kind of hurts. But it terrifies me that I can hear someone else's voice in my head. At times I don't even know if I'm me!

Kai: "Well...our wedding will be in a few days."

Izuku: "Why so soon?"

Kai: "I want to make sure that you'll be mine, forever."

His words make me blush yet—scare me.

Please save me...

Wait...what...?

Katsuki
Katsuki: "So what do you think?"

Sero: "It's a bit reckless honestly."

Kirishima: "We could add some precautions otherwise, this can work!"

Kaminari: "You forget one thing. A lot of our people are recovering."

Toshinori: "That's why we came."

Katsuki: "Glad to see you made it old man."

Toshinori: "For young Midoriya, I would do anything in my power to help."

Aizawa: "He says that, but honestly I'm the one who honestly is worried."

Toshinori: "This is Aizawa, he's the one who mostly looked after young Midoriya."

Katsuki: "I recognize him. The only one who always managed to slip away."

Aizawa: "Well I had to make sure the young master was okay. As his godfather that is."

Katsuki: "So? Do you actually have someone who can help?"

Toshinori: "Let us introduce Chiyo Shuzenji. Her quirk is what will help."

Chiyo: "It'll take maybe a day or so. But we will have everyone on their feet and ready to go. We must save our leader after all."

Katsuki: "But what if..."

I could see everyone stare at me.

Aizawa: "Well keep him safe either way."

I looked up at him in shock.

Aizawa: "Even if we fail to reunite you two. We promise as the Midori clan to keep our master safe."

I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I simply smirked as I looked down.

Katsuki: "That's all I ever wanted for the nerd..."

Izuku
To think...I'll be wed off in 3 days. I look into the mirror and notice all my scars. Something in me is telling me that, I did always want to be glowing groom. With a bright smile as I walked down the aisle with...

Izuku: "Ka...chan..."

My heart raced at the name yet. I can never remember anyone with that name.

Kai: "What did...you say?"

Izuku: "Nothing. I honestly don't know who that is anyway..."

I could see anger in his eyes even though he smiled at me. It was terrifying to see him like that.

Kai: "You should only think of me. Always."

Izuku: "I'm sorry Kai. I don't know what I was thinking. I only love you after all."

I gave him a soft smile. As I saw his anger drop. He does always seem tense when I think to myself. I guess he's just anxious of someone stealing me away.

Like that could ever happen...

I am so sorry for the wait! But please know that I am trying to finish this story as well written as I can.