{/ 9 \}

3rd person
Katsuki: "You honestly think that's going to work?"

Uraraka: "What? Do you have a better idea?"

Katsuki: "Do you even know why Chisaki has him there with him?"

Uraraka: "He threatened to hurt his mom and family."

Katsuki: "You....don't know?"

Katsuki was shocked that the person Izuku was close to didn't know his situation.

Uraraka sighed and simply looked down.

Uraraka: "I tell Izuku all my problems. I try to make him open up but....he has a hard time doing so."

Katsuki was even more shocked with this revelation. Because....Izuku was the one to tell him his situation himself.

Uraraka: "So maybe faking his own death would be a stupid plan since we're in the mafia. So what? I just want him to get away from Chisaki."

Katsuki: "Look, the reason he's there is because of debt he owes to someone in the US which Chisaki basically paid for him. Which is why Deku is his slave."

Uraraka: "How much would he owe to be in the mafia for years?"

Katsuki: "My right hand man, Kirishima, found out the number through his social network. It seems to be around one hundred million yen. We don't have a precise number quite yet though."

Uraraka: "So what? You're going to buy Izuku from Chisaki?"

Katsuki: "That was my original thought but, Chisaki has been after Deku. He basically wants Deku because when he first saw him. Deku was a complete virgin. Never had a relationship. So he had never done anything romantic."

Uraraka: "Chisaki sounds more disgusting..."

Katsuki: "I found out your 'boss' is some type of neat freak. Which confuses me because why would you want to be in a relationship? Especially one that really isn't 'beneficial'."

Uraraka: "Oh, you mean like having a kid of some sort."

Katsuki: "That's the only reason you go into a relationship 'strategically'. What else would it be?"

Mina: "You know...now that I think of it. Izu never mentioned his father."

Katsuki: "What would an old man have to do with anything?"

Mina: "Listen, don't you think it's strange how Izu got into our school that's meant to educate people in the mafia."

Uraraka: "It was strange seeing him in some of the classes for 'henchmen' and heads of family."

Mina: "Also, how can someone as cute as Izu never be in a relationship? Or even be asked on a date!?"

Katsuki: "What are you suggesting raccoon eyes?"

Mina: "Did you ever hear of Mr. M?"

Katsuki: "Mr. M, the old geezer who most people of the mafia never got to see the face of. Leader of the....Midori clan..."

Mina: "You're seeing the connection too aren't you?"

Uraraka: "That's absurd! How could Izuku be son Mr. M!? Didn't he commit suicide years ago?"

Katsuki: "Now that I think of it....Mr. M's death was around the time after Deku's mom died."

M&U: "HIS MOM IS DEAD!?"

Katsuki: "She died back when we were in high school and I was dating Deku. Damn Chisaki killed her in attempt to take Deku. Thankfully Deku was still at school."

Mina: "Poor Izuku....but then...if we're to say that Mr. M committed suicide because his wife died. It would explain why the Midori clan has gone into search mode."

Uraraka: "The rumored son he had..."

Katsuki: "....might actually be Deku..."

Mina: "What if Chisaki knows?"

Uraraka: "I remember Chisaki was one of the few who actually saw Mr. M."

Mina: "So Chisaki found out who the rumored son was. But really wanted him for himself knowing that if anything happened Mr. M would come after him."

Uraraka: "The Midori clan was really big at the time. They could've ruined the Hassaikai clan."

Katsuki: "So Chisaki knows that Deku is related to Mr. M. If they were to start a relationship and this was revealed to Deku. It'd be hard for Deku to walk out of the relationship then."

Mina: "Why is there such a stupid rule that prevents people in the mafia from dating around. It's like we're might as well being married when we say we're dating."

Uraraka: "That rule was introduced when we were...in high school..."

Katsuki: "I think Chisaki has been planning and executing his plan for years then."

Mina: "How can we save Izu then?"

Katsuki: "We have to prove to the Midori clan that the rumored son is Deku. Then they'd have a full out war with the Hassaikai clan."

Uraraka: "Which then ends in carnage or Deku being handed over!"

Mina: "One problem though....what if...Izu isn't the rumored son?"

Katsuki: "I'd prefer to take my chances. Anything to save him, am I right?"

Uraraka: "Alright, how do we prove it though? Mr. M is dead and I doubt there are any photos to point out similarities."

Mina: "Im sure the Midori clan has been searching for the rumored son. If we point them in the direction of Izu, they might check it out themselves."

Uraraka: "Again, how do we do that?"

Katsuki: "I could summon them and tell them about my suspensions."

Mina: "Isn't there a price to meet up with them?"

Katsuki: "I'm willing to pay anything if it means I get to save Deku."

Uraraka: "You two really deserve to be together."

Katsuki: "I'll arrange the meeting then. You two, I need some photos of Deku and see if he has any family treasures. That might prove he's related."

Uraraka: "Are you suggesting stealing?"

Mina: "Uraraka, if we explain it to Izu, I'm sure he'll hand it over."

Uraraka: "I guess so."

Katsuki: "You guys take care of it okay? Bring me what I need in 3 days."

Mina: "Understood sir!"

Mina grabbed Uraraka's hand and began to leave the mansion. Mina could notice that the bubbly person next to her, wasn't so bubbly.

Mina: "Uraraka?"

Uraraka: "I....I just can't believe that Izuku doesn't trust me enough to tell me about himself.... I know it isn't my place to pry but....I wish he trusted me more."

Mina: "Im sure it's not because it's you. Its because of the people who hurt him that makes it difficult for him to open up. But don't worry! We'll save him, and then we'll all be closer."

Uraraka: "Yeah....that would nice."