Who Are You!

{Misteal arena}

Announcer:"Ladies and Gentlemen,it's been a long time coming but put your hands together for YOUR INVINCIBLE GIRL..PYRRHA NIKOS"

*The whole Arena would brake out in cheers as she walked into the arena*

Announcer:"And her CHALLENGER A boy from the far land of Rome AURELIAN THRAX"

*From the other side a boy 7 inches smaller wearing similar armor worn by the ancient people of Misteal*

*The boy would step into the center of the arena turn to the crowd raise is gladius and utter the emortal world of gladiators*

Aurelian:"Plena populo qui morituri te salutant!"

*The Crowd first confused would slowly brake out if shocks of awe and cheer,Pyrrha would walk towards Aurelian and hold her hand out*

Pyrrha:*holding out her hand*"May the best one win Roman"

Aurelian:*while shaking His opponents hand*"May we fight under a single banner one day Spartan but that day isn't today"

*As both parties walked back to their respective side the Announcer would list of the rules of the fight*

Announcer:"With that out of the way fighters Are You Ready"

Pyrrha:"As ready as I'll be"

Aurelian:"Mars give me victory"

Announcer:"FIGHT"

*Both Pyrrha and Aurelian would adopt defensive stances and would circle the arena waiting for the other to move*

Aurelian:["Rome never waited when it had the chance so neither shall i"]

*Aurelian would slam his shield on the ground to kick up as much dirt as he could can and for the split moments that pyrrha took to clear the dust Aurelian would change her*

*Pyrrha unable to see couldn't adopt a proper defense would raise her shield in the direction of Aurelians charge*

...BOOM..

*Both shields would crash creating a defying noise that would blow away the dust and expose the two gladiators,Both sides would struggle but no side would give*

Pyrrha:*struggling*"your a intriguing  one Aurelian who trained you what is your drive?"

*these words would give Aurelian pause..taking advantage Pyrrha would use her spear to move over him and slash at his back*

Aurelian:*In pain*"That was a smart move Spartan ugh but at what cost*

*Aurelian would lower to the ground and quickly attempt and simi succeed in stumbling the female Spartan*

*the crowd would hold there breath and after both recovered they would repeatedly attempt to bash the other but both shield of deflect*

Pyrra:"You can't win this Thrax

Aurelian:"I know Nikos but I can give you a pyrrhic victory"

*back flipping phyrra would change

Miló into a rifle and land a full mag on target with some piercing and causing wounds*

Aurelian:"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT*

*quickly moving pyrra would change her weapon to a sword to meet Aurelian's gladius *

*Pyrrha would use her semblance to lower Aurelians shield than bash Aurelian on the in the face with her shield knocking him to the ground..*

*looking up Aurelian would see not only the sun but two figures one of the Roman god of war Mars and another one..someone he knew but didn't understand a emperor of divine birth HIS LEGACY..no HE was the EMPERORS LEGACY*

Pyrrha:"Who are you Aurelian why don't you yield you have nothing to uphold on this field"

*Pyrrha would say this with hidden bitterness having expected a quick match*

*suddenly her vision was overcamed by a bright light and stood before her was Aurelian but not the one she fought no this one was both different yet the same*

Pyrrha:"W-Who are you"

*With a thunderous voice Aurelian would reply*

Aurelian:"I AM Lucius Domitius AURELIANUS-THRAX GRANDSON OF MARS ADOPTED SON OF Maximinus Thrax SON AND HEIR OF THE DIVINE EMPEOR AURELIAN AND WHAT I CARRY IS THE LIGHT OF ROME I AM AURELIAN THRAX I AM SOL INVICTUS"

*As the light fated away Aurelian would stand there not as a simple legion but as a divine heir with the armor of his father

**Charging at her Aurelian aura forming into a wings made of the sun would slam into phyrra**seeing where it would go the Announcer called a draw*

*seeing where it would go the Announcer called a draw*

Aurelian:"Spartans maybe be born as soldiers but romans are born to be soldiers till the day we die..till we meet again phyrra Nikos"

Pyrrha:"...."

*Since the faithful fight something changed in phyrra long as she under estimated her opponents this was a wake up call and humbling call and she felt that there paths would cross once more
----‐--------------------------------------------
My first Story any criticism is helpful and I hope you enjoyed it