Ostland Questions

Ostland:So let me get this straight you kidnapped me from an entire different world Just To Ask Me Some Dumb Questions!

America:Yes...

Ostland:This better be worth it Yankee doodle.

America:Trust me dude it will.

Ostland:Well then start asking!

America:Alright dude what was the most terrifying thing that you've experienced.

Ostland:...mutter auf gott

Well Latvia and I went to an UN meeting

Well Latvia and I went to an UN meeting. When we got there I saw Keiv and her sister along with Estonia and mind you in my world the two are dead. Along with not only Omsk but the regency, some Theocratic-Anarchic state, and what amounted to a Russian state with a discount US constitution.

America:Doesn't sound that bad.

Ostland:Yeah untill I realized what the were talking about what they were going to do with me after they anschluss me.

America:and Well what did they say.

Ostland:The regency...well I got very "Rape-y" vibes from her, Omsk was going to send me to a frozen hell naked so Siberia probably also after doing unspeakable things to me. The "United States of Russia" well she would have probably broken me into my political divisions. And the "Divine Mandate" well she honestly seemed really nice.

America:Damn should have went with er then.

Ostland:I not one for anarchism even if it's a Militant pacifist Christian anarchy. I guess keiv was going to fight Ukraine over what Ukraine was the best in my eyes weird given that I like them both equally...okay maybe I like Ukraine more.

America:Did they fight?

Ostland:Yeah yeah they did, I uh ended up leaving that building down a few articles of clothing.

America:so do you like-like Ukraine?

Ostland:no comments.

America:would you bone keiv?

Ostland:no comments.

America:so...how's Belarus.

Ostland:Well she only attempted to kill me three times yesterday.

America:wha-

Ostland:granted she normally tries to kill me 12 times everyday so I consider it an improvement.

America:you have a strange life.

Ostland:yes I do but well you get use to it....kinda

America:so got any pictures from the early days

Ostland:I have a few that thankfully wasn't set on fire.