Story Time

Finally...Finally after what felt like forever on the Rhine Konstantin Finally got his a week long leave. And with that leave he did the most reasonable thing possible, he got as far from Major Degurechaff as he could. So he went back east all the way back home. But unfortunately not even a fatherland in distance could keep him away from his maniacal twin.

After taking a train ride east and then a steady walk, Konstantin was left in front of a farm. The farm was about half a mile out from the town itself,it was medium sized with a simple fence surrounding a moderate house,small barn and a field of wheat.

Walking to the door he'd knock three times and in a few seconds the small boy was being crushed in the embrace of his three sisters

Sisters:Konstantin!

"-Weezing- please...get off me."

???:Yuri,Sayori,Natsuki get off your brother!

(Yes I know the names are from DDLC,yes monika is our mother,yes I know what happens to them, and yes I got hit with that Emotional Damage)

Y/S/N:Yes mom..

After the girls got off Konstantin their mother then put him in another bone crushing hug

"N-nice to see you to mom."

After getting settled and dressed in more casual wear Konstantin would head into the living room to catch up on what he missed and mom was making food. Everything was fine then there was a knock at the door.

Mom:Kozzy can you go get the door.

"Alright."

Opening the door Konstantin found the devil waiting at the door no wait it was just tanya...actually I was right the first time it was the devil.

Tanya:Hello Hartmann, may I come in.

"Lieber Gott, Kommandantin why are you here?"

Tanya:Can I not visit one of my soldiers?

"Last time you visited me I was in a hospital and you almost sent me to the pill box for not sharing any bon-bon chocolate!"!

Mom:Honey, who's at the door?

"...this is a lose-lose situation for me isn't it."

Tanya:quite so Konstantin.

"Alright come and make yourself at home Kommandantin."

Mom:so who was at the door, oh who is this little girl?

"This...this kleiner Teufel -cough- young lady is my Kommandantin Major Tanya Degurechaff."

Mom:oh that's wonderful! Konstantin why didn't you tell me she would be coming over!

"Because I didn't know, I didn't even know she was on leave."

Mom:sure you didn't, but as punishment you are tending the field tomorrow.

"Bu-but-"

Mom:no buts young man!

"...yes ma'am."

Mom:so major will you stay with us for dinner.

Tanya:I couldn't, it wouldn't be right to intrude on Konstantin's family time.

Mom:Oh its no worries right Konstantin.

"Yeah...right if this war doesn't kill us I'll kill her myself."

After being told to set up the table Konstantin begrudgingly gave Tanya a tour of the place.

Tanya:you have quite a cozzy home Hartmann.

"Yeah,it comes to my understanding you were born and raised in a nun ran orphanage,yes?"

Tanya:That is right and I thought you were an only child since no other family members are listed on your files.

"I know about that apparently when your appointed to a penal battalion the doctoments that can be requested will only include siblings if they are also within the military."

Mom:Kozzy dinner time!

Tanya:Kozzy?

"Yeah...its a nickname my sister sayori, the one with the brown hair came up with."

Mom:Konstantin Hartmann Come Down For Dinner!

Tanya:Well kozzy shall we go eat.

"Please tanya for the love of everything holy and unholy never call me that again."

Going back down stairs the pair would after finding two small boxes sit at the table and enjoy a nice meal.

Mom:so Konstantin how did you come to meet miss Degurechaff

"Well we officially met in the hospital after she uh landed on top of Me."

Mom:isn't that adorable.

"No she didn't trip and fall on me,She literally fell out of the sky and right on top me! It was my first patrol and it ended with me being crushed by a mage!"

[Flash back]

Soldier.1:Sergeant when can we go back to base?

Soldier.2:Yeah we know the entente are out here, we saw the remains from the artillery.

"Shut up and focus!"

BOOM

Soldier.3:what the hell was that!

"Whatever it is it can wait we still have to patrol the rest of the trail."

Soldier.4:sergeant please.

"You know what if a girl falls out of the sky then we can go home!"

....

"OOF"

after saying that a exploded Tanya landed in top of the little sergeant.

Soldier.1:Well I guess that means we can go home now.

Sometime later after a group of officers departed the room Konstantin on a pair of crutches and wrapped in a few bandages came in to congratulate the mage

"Silver wings assault badge and a wound badge impressive work mage."

Tanya:Huh oh yeah thanks.

"Tho your emergency landing needs some work."

Tanya:this little shit telling me to improve my crashing! I should-

"Don't get me wrong the fact you survived is impressive I just wish you didn't land directly on top of me with your hot equipment."

Tanya:you sound familiar. Have I met you before.

"Briefly yes, I jokingly said I'd take your two insubordate soldiers into a short tour with the 101 penal battalion."

Tanya:-disgusted-so your one of the penal troops, what did you do to get it.

"Hah nothing in my case I was hoping to get into the 501st Landsturm but apparently they needed a new company NCO in the 101 penal. So now I'm one of the 101, even have the shoulder patch to prove it

 So now I'm one of the 101, even have the shoulder patch to prove it

"Yeah so that's how I met tanya here."

Tanya:his company has been attached to my mage battalion since he was cycled to the Rhine."

"I've never so terrified since then"