Chapter 3

"And you don't find that movie scary?" asks Jaedda as she, Andre, Robbie and Rex walk down the stairs of Hollywood Arts

"No. I'm saying it's not as scary as tofu" replies Rex.

"Why are you always rippin on tofu?" asks Andre as the four of them reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Cause it taste like snot and snot does not taste good"

"Hey look who's here" says Andre going up to Tori who is struggling to put things in her locker.

Jaedda wasn't over the whole Tori kissing Beck in front of his girlfriend thing. After that class her and Jade hanged out and became mutual friends.

"Hey could you guys help me?" Tori asks as she opens her locker. Andre and Robbie both agree, Robbie dropping Rex on the floor. Jaedda stands and watches.

After placing Tori's books in her locker. Robbie picks up Rex off the floor.

"Never drop me like that again" the puppet demands. "Get the gum off my forehead"

"All right my locker is filled" says Tori slamming her locker.

"It's filled but it isn't complete. You still have to customize it" says Jaedda adjusting her backpack.

"Everyone at Hollywood Arts has to customize their locker" says Robbie.

"Oh, well what did you do for yours?" asks Tori.

"I made a mosaic using all of the bottle nipples from my childhood" Andre and Jaedda both take a step away from him. "They remind me of a happier time"

"You guys?" asks Tori turning to Andre and Jaedda.

"Check it out" Andre says going over to his and Jaedda's locker who's was right next to his. Andre had a keyboard glued to his locker. Andre walks over and plays a funky beat. Everyone turns and listens to the beat, some even start to dance.

"Hey, Andre, Robbie. That squirrel is back in my office again"

"I'll get the net"

"I'll get the nuts" and with that Reid, Andre and Robbie go to his office.

Tori turns towards Jaedda. "What did you do for your locker?"

Jaedda silently points to her locker which was right beside where Tori was standing.

"It is a collage of photos of me from my different movies and tv shows. The box is for fans who want to give me stuff like letters and small gifts." Jaedda says shortly.

Tori turns around and whins "I don't know what to do with my locker"

A creepy blonde kid walks up behind her Tori. "Wanna see my locker?"

With that sentence, Jaedda leaves Tori alone with the teen with glasses.

In drama class, Jaedda and the class watch Jade and Cat perform a scene.

"Betsy, Betsy. That animals delish flesh can keep us all alive for another week" Jade acts out the scene.

"I don't want to be alive without Poncy. This pig is everything to me that my daddy never was, and I'll be ding danged-" but Cat was cut off. Sikowitz threw a ball and hit Cat in the face making her fall. Jaedda stood up from her seat and glared at him.

"Do it again. I dare you" Jaedda growls. Andre took her hand and pulled her down back into her seat.

"Sikowitz!" yells Jade.

"What?" he asks.

"You hit me in the face with a ball" exclaims Cat holding her check where the ball hit her.

"Oh come on, a truly great actor can stay in the scene no matter what's happening around her" explains Sikowitz. Jaedda struggles in her chair against Andre's hold.

"But it really hurt" says Cat. The bell for lunch rings.

"Oh lunch yay" the pain on her cheek forgotten as Cat runs of the stage and out the classroom.

Andre releases Jaedda as they grab their bags.

"Learn your lines" Sikowitz says. "I want everyone off book tomorrow"

"Hey, you wanna come to lunch with us?" Beck asks Tori and Jaedda who were heading out the door.

"Sure, just let me-ahh" Tori screams as Sikowitz threw a ball that landed a few inches away from her. Jaedda covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"What was that for? I'm not acting right now" says Tori to Sikowitz.

"We need to chat"

"Have fun" Andre and Jaedda say.

"Protect your face" says Beck as the three of them go to lunch.

Andre, Beck, Robbie, Rex and Jaedda all sit at a lunch table when Andre finally speaks up.

"Hey, you know where I could buy a pair of ballet slippers?"

"No I don't. But I do know where you can get yourself a pretty skirt and some lip gloss" replies Beck.

"Ha, that was a good one Beck. Lip gloss" says Rex. Jaedda smiles slightly and shakes her head in amusement.

"Why do you need a pair of ballet slippers?" asks Jaedda taking some french fries off of his plate.

"Cause I signed up for ballet," replies Andre.

"Woah, woah isn't that kinda girly?" asks Robbie.

"Yep, just one big room full of girls and me" Andre says pointing at himself. "You guys picking up what I'm putting down" asks Andre.

"I am"

"Me too"

"Pretty smooth"

"I don't understand" says Robbie.

"A lot of girls...who dance..all in one room..with him" Beck tries to explain.

"Would you mind if maybe I signed up for it too?" Robbie asks Andre.

"Nah, go for it"

"How about you?" Andre asks Beck and Jaedda.

"Can't. Me and Jade already signed up for salsa dancing"

"Yeah, and I signed up for hip hop" replies Jaedda finishing her lunch.

"Are you doing it for the guys who are in that class?" asks Robbie.

"Nah, I'm doing it for the she's and they's who think its cool" answers Jaedda with a smirk.

"Ha ha nice" Rex says holding his hand up for a high five. Jaedda laughs and gives him a high five. With that, the group finish their lunches, laughter and jokes filling the air.