Chapter 13

I know that Tori gets a lot of hate in this book but in no way is that hate towards Victoria Justice. I love her, she is amazing. A total icon.

"Hey, Tori. Maybe you should play a woman who loves to make out with two-foot-tall guys who happen to be me" Rex says. Everyone gives the puppet weird looks. In the middle of Rex's laughs his head is grabbed by Tori and he is pulled into a kiss.

Tori let out a giggle, "Is that what you wanted?"

"First, Beck. Then, Daniel. Now the puppet. Can I get a kiss next?" Jaedda asks in fake sincerity. Jaedda and Jade smirk as Tori goes to attack Jaedda but is held back by Beck and Andre.

"Do any of you guys hear music? I swear the same song plays around this time, every day" Jaedda says looking around for the source of the music. The rest of them shrug as they don't hear anything.

After school, the teens and Sikowitz sit in the black box waiting to hear their assigned roles for the sleepover at Sikowitz.

"Okay, Beck. What role will Cat be playing at the great Sikowitz sleepover?" Sikowitz asks as he takes out a notepad and pencil.

Beck gets up from his seat, "Cat will be playing a 1980s stand-up comedian who's very annoying." Beck says reading from his piece of paper.

"She wants to be..." Jaedda starts to say.

"I want to be," Cat says.

"A unicorn," the two teens say.

"You can't," Beck says to Cat. He takes his seat and Cat stands up. Cat decided that Robbie would be a motivational speaker with jelly legs. Robbie decided that Beck will be an English man who has boundary issues.

Andre gets up from his seat. "Tori's character will be a cop who wears too much red lipstick and is obsessed with raisin bran"

"When did you come up with that?" Tori asks.

"Well..last night I had this dream and this lady cop, was all like, she was all like" Andre stuttered as he looks at his classmates, "I just came up with it"

Jaedda knows that Andre fidgets with his hair when he lies, "Andre you dog" she smirks.

"Tori, tell us what Jade will be"

"Love to, Jade will be playing an innocent farm girl from Alabama who's always super sweet and nice and never gets upset about anything"

"I'd rather slam my tongue in a car door" Jade replies.

"Now tell us who Andre will be playing"

"Ugh fine. You're gonna be a guy who's just finished a marathon and who also happens to be nine months pregnant"

"Who's the daddy?" Andre and Jaedda ask at the same time. They then laugh and high-five each other.

Friday arrives and Cat and Jaedda are both sitting at Jaedda's vanity. Cat hums as she finishes doing Jaedda's makeup while Jaedda goes over her lines. The role is for a Disney Original Movie called 'How to Build a Better Boy'.

"Alright, all done. What do you think?" Cat says as she starts putting her makeup brushes away.

"Thanks, Red, it looks great like always," Jaedda adjusts her wig slightly and checks the time on her phone. "Okay, I need to head out so I don't have to wait in line with everyone else, those things can take forever. I'll meet you at Sikowitz. Do you need help with anything?"

"Nope, I just want you to kick butt at your audition," Cat gives the girl a hug for good luck.

Next chapter will be a little longer than this. Comment. Vote. Follow. For more updates.