Chapter 15

Episode: The Wood

Jaedda and Cat were outside in the parking lot practicing a dance for their shared class together. The music from the car stereo played loudly as the two teens danced their rehearsed steps. Jaedda stops dancing when she sees a camera crew recording them. She taps Cat's wrist two times gaining the girl's attention and making her stop dancing as well. Jaedda pulls Cat behind her softly blocking her from the cameras.

"Who are you and what gives you the right to record the both of us?" Jaedda sasses looking at the camera crew. Lane appears from behind them and speaks.

"They are part of a new reality tv show called 'The Wood' and were getting shots of the school"

Jaedda immediately shakes her head at the idea of a reality tv show. There is nothing real about them and a lot of it is scripted or a cause of drama.

"We would love it if you decided to join the show. The people love you, your friend can join too"

"Of course they do, I'm Jaedda Williams. And we won't be joining your show, keep your cameras away from me"

Jaedda turns off her car and grabs her things walking towards the school. Cat quickly follows behind her after waving goodbye to Lane.

"How come you don't want to be on the show?" Cat asks as she and Jaedda wait for their next class to start.

"Reality tv isn't real. It is 'real' life cut and edited to make things more entertaining to watch"

Tori suddenly approaches the two teens making Jaedda groan loudly in annoyance.

"I'm glad that you don't hide your dislike for me" Tori comments.

"Whatever you came over here for, make it quick. Your presence breaks me out"

"Did you hear about the new tv show?"

"Yes and if you were smart you would listen to me and not audition and join the show"

"I'm auditioning for the show. When else will opportunities fall out of the sky like this?"

"Good opportunities aren't given to you by the universe. They are earned and worked hard for."

Despite Jaedda's warning, Tori decided to audition for the show.

"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" one of the producers asks Tori who sits on a stool in the Black Theatre.

"Oh"

"Ooh I'll tell you," Jaedda says moving from the crowd and onto the stage. Tori didn't listen to the girl's warning and that didn't sit well with her.

"She kissed a boy she knew for less than a day who she knew had a girlfriend. She put me in a coma. She also drenched me, her friend, and her ex-boyfriend who was the friend's current boyfriend in hot cheese. She then kisses the said ex-boyfriend. She also destroyed someone's puppet and a shit ton of other things I can't remember" Jaedda sees Beck, Jade, Andre, Robbie, and Cat nod their heads at the answer knowing it was all true.

"Put a star next to her name...both of their names"