Chapter 8

A/N I love drama. What about you guys?

The white sterile room with white tiled floors is filled with sounds. The sound of footsteps from the pacing footsteps, the sound of the IV dripping that is connected to Jaedda's arm. The sound of the monitor beeping a steady pace. None of these noises are sounds that Cat wanted to hear.

She wanted to hear Jaedda's laugh or her quiet sigh. She wanted to hear her witty remarks and jokes. She wanted to hear the girl's scream as they watch horror movies under a bunch of blankets. She wanted to hear the sound of her warm engine pulling up to her house. But she didn't.

As the redhead sat in the room she couldn't hear none of that. She focused on the rise and fall of the unconscious girl's chest.

Tori walks down the hallway and enters Jaedda's room.

"What do you want? Here to hit her again?" Cat asks.

Tori doesn't reply. She sits in a blue chair next to Jaedda. The two girls sit in silence until Tori breaks it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. I was scared and I thought she was going to attack me so I attacked first."

"She would never do that."

"I know, and I will do anything to make it up to her."

"I'll spread the message when she wakes up. Until then, you should leave" Cat says. Tori sighs and leaves the hospital room.

Cat also leaves and wanders the halls of the hospital. Taking a turn she accidentally bumps into someone.

"I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Cat says quickly, making sure no one was hurt.

"Hey, it's all good. My name is Daniel" Daniel reaches his hand out.

Cat shakes his hand, "My name is Cat"

They smile at each other.

For hours on end, Cat and Daniel talk and get to know one another. Daniel liked that Cat was sweet and bubbly. Cat liked that he was kind and patient. They exchange phone numbers.

Weeks pass. Beck gets a role as an extra for a movie. Daniel asks Cat out on a date. Tori has a zombie face for a play. Jade and Beck break up. Trina had her birthday. Robbie forms a show where he talks about people. Cat, Andre, Jade and Beck and the rest of the class film a movie. Cat and Daniel become boyfriend and girlfriend.

With all of this happening, Jaedda is still unconscious. Cat, Andre and Jade visit at least once a day. Some days Daniel comes with Cat. Sometimes they sit in silence, other days Cat talks to Jaedda about her day. Today was no different.

"So Tori killed Rex, they are all in a room down the hall. She had the fan in reverse and it sucked Rex inside and he was all scratched up." Instead of getting a laugh or a response. Cat is met with the beep of the monitor.

Cat screams in frustration. Tears start to form in Cat's eyes. "You need to wake up! I need you to wake up Jaedda. I can't keep doing this without you. Ok? You need to get better. I need you to wake up right now and smile and tell me everything is going to be ok!" Cat takes a deep breath and wipes away the tears on her face. "I think I may have feelings for you but I can't. I like Daniel. I'm with Daniel. But I just can't help it. You are smart, funny and kind and you are my bestfriend. Please get better"

Cat sighs and places a kiss on Jaedda's forehead before leaving the room. Maybe if Cat wasn't so distressed she would have heard the uneven pattern of Jaedda's heartbeat and how it skipped a beat.

A/N; This is short I know but I just so excited for Jaedda to wake up. I also am excited for the episode "Cat's new boyfriend".  Vote and Comment for more updates.