Chapter 17

Also, Dog is the name of Cat's puppy. She is a grey pitbull

Overnight, Cat and Jaedda plan their date for the weekend when they both get texts from Tori and Jade saying that they have an advanced copy of "The Wood". They were meeting up at Tori's house to watch it. Jaedda was dressed in a simple jumpsuit and Cat was dressed in jeans and a top that matched the collar around Dog's neck.

Tori sits on the couch next to Jade and Beck but Jade pushes her off.

"Welcome to 'The Wood'" the tv greets when Andre presses play on the remote. Jaedda leans back and takes a sip of the pink lemonade she stole from Andre earlier in the evening, making him get another glass.

"At this performing arts school, Hollywood Arts, you can find some good drama on stage. But the best drama happens off-stage. Beck and Jade have been dating for two years."

"Ugh yeah, shoot me from that angle" Jade complains.

"You look great"

"I know"

The show continues, "But is Beck getting tired of the same old thing?"

Jaedda raises an eyebrow but continues watching. The screen shows a split screen of both Beck and Andre on the phone.

"Hey it's Beck"

"Hey, what's up" Andre replies. Jaedda notices how the screen cuts a bit.

"What do I do?" Beck asks.

"You ask her out of course"

Jaedda hears Cat say 'uh oh' under her breath.

"Thanks, man you're the best," Beck says hanging up the phone. The screen cuts to a different scene of Beck and Tori both on the phone. The clip makes it seem like Tori and Beck flirting and talking to one another.

Andre takes a sip of his lemonade. "Man this show is good"

Jaedda gets up from her seat and guides Cat to the front door right before Jade gets up and attacks Tori. The couches are flipped over and pillows are losing their stuffing as Andre and Beck try to rip Jade off of Tori. Dog thinks they are playing and tries to join in, jumping and scratching at their legs until Cat calls her over.

Beck and Andre finally get Jade off of Tori.

"The producers took three conversations and made it look like we were all talking to each other" Beck explains calmly.

"I want to hear it from them" Jade screams angrily.