Chapter 10 (REWRITTEN)

REWRITTEN

REWRITTEN

⚠️ The video that is posted with this chapter has a lot of flashing lights so be careful if you are sensitive to them ⚠️

Jaedda arrives at Hollywood Arts a little late. A little meaning she arrived at lunch time.

Jaedda walks towards her friends usual lunch table and sees Jade, Beck, Tori and Cat. They were all deep in their conversation. Jaedda sits down next to Jade and starts to eat her salad she brought for lunch unnoticed.

"Hey, can you pass the salt?" Tori asks.

"Why should I?" Jade asks folding her hands.

"Cause my french fries aren't salty enough" Tori sasses. Jade sighs and passes her the salt.

"You're guys life must've been so boring without me" Jaedda says taking a bite of her salad.

All of their heads snap up and look at her with wide eyes.

Jaedda smiles at them. "Miss me?"

Cat stares at her in shock while the other 3 teens give her hugs and 'welcome back'. Tori apologizes multiple times but Jaedda brushes it off.

"Red?" Jaedda asks looking at Cat. Cat couldn't form words. A rush of emotion flowed through the red headed girl. Happiness. Disbelief. Anger. Unable to deal with the emotions, Cat started to cry.

Jaedda walks around the table and pulls Cat into a hug. Cat hugs her back tightly and cries into her chest.

"I missed you so much," Cat says in between sobs.

"You'll never have to miss me again, I'm not going anywhere," Jaedda replies. Cat let's go and wipes her eyes. Hands immediately cover the red head's eyes.

"Guess who?,"a voice asks. Jaedda looks up and sees a teen with brown hair and brown eyes. He wore rings both hands and pierced ears.

"Guess who?" the boy says.

"Um, is it Beck?" Cat asks.

"What?" Tori asks worried for the red head. Cat reaches out and accidentally touches Jaedda's face. Jaedda reaches and pulls down Cat's hand, placing it on the table.

"That's my face" Jaedda says taking some french fries from Beck's plate.

"Um, no, no it's me," the guy says uncovering Cat's eyes and revealing himself.

"Who is he?" Jaedda asks looking the guy up and down judging him.

Cat's head snaps towards her once again with her eyes wide. "This is my boyfriend, Daniel"

"Nice to meet you" Daniel says reaching his hand out towards Jaedda. Jaedda grabs his hand and squeezes it tightly.

"Likewise" Jaedda smiles.