Chapter 9

Jaedda's brown eyes flutter open just to close as the bright light blinds her. After a few failed attempts, her eyes adjust to the harsh light.

She looks around the room. The white walls, the small tv, a few blue chairs and a table covered with gifts, bears, balloons and cards.

With a groan and a popping sound of protests coming from her joints, Jaedda reaches over and calls for the nurse.

A few minutes past and a nurse dressed in blue scrubs rushes through the door. A doctor comes in after her. They question her. Check her ears. Her eyes. Her reflexes. With a lot of persuasion and under the table money, Jaedda is released within an hour with a small prescription bag in her left hand and a bag full of gifts in the other.

The ride home in the taxi was quiet. Only the rumble of the tires on the road and the soft music playing filled the vehicle.

"You're Jaedda Williams, correct?" The taxi driver asks.

"Yes, sir" Jaedda replies.

"Do you mind giving an autograph, my two daughters love you from Disney Channel. What was it? Bee Hive?" He rambles.

"A.N.T. Farm?" Jaedda chuckles.

"Yes! That's it. A.N.T. Farm."

"I would love to give your daughters an autograph," she says. The taxi driver hands her a note pad and pen at a red light.

Jaedda takes it gently and flips it open to a blank page. She signs her name as she has done thousands of time.

"Who am I making this out to?" Jaedda asks.

"Brianna and Ronnie"

'You are beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down -Jaedda Williams to Brianna and Ronnie was written, quoting a song from A.N.T. Farm.

She hands the notepad and pen back to the driver as they pull up to her apartment.

Paying the man and saying a quick 'thank you', Jaedda exits the taxi and runs inside to her apartment.

She immediately strips from her clothes and takes a shower. Washing away a weeks worth of dirt and bacteria. After getting settled she checks her phone.

'From the lack of messages, phone calls and notifications it seems like no one knows I'm awake. Good'

Jaedda always loved a dramatic entrance.

A/N Filler chapter I know, gross. Jaedda gets to meet Daniel tomorrow yay. Secret: Jaedda heard everything while in a coma. Vote and Comment for more.