Chapter 19

I was surprised. It didn't make any sense whatsoever. She bullies me and Leah for being lesbians, but then she is one.

"Can you explain more?" I asked.

"Sure," agreed Bianca.

I was planning on killing her today, but I want to hear the story first.

"If you didn't know me and Leah use to be friends. We were friends our whole life until 9th grade," began Bianca.

"What about Camila?" I questioned.

"Camila has only been my friend since this year and she doesn't know anything about this," replied Bianca.

"Okay," I said.

"It started at the beginning of 9th grade. I've always liked Leah, but I never realized how much I liked her. I wanted to always be with her. I had a crush on her at the beginning of the year, but I kept denying it," said Bianca.

"Leah does not seem like your type," I laughed.

"She is," said Bianca.

"Okay whatever," I smirked.

"Anyways, I was planning on telling her that I liked her during spring. However,  something got in the way," said Bianca.

"Something...?" I questioned.

"Well more like someone," She responded.

"This is getting more interesting," I smiled.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a slight smile.

"Wait, before I learn more. I want some popcorn," I smirked.

"Okay fine," said Bianca.

I ran downstairs and looked in the pantry for a bag of popcorn to pop. Once I found it, I tossed it in the microwave for 2:30 minutes.

When it was in the microwave. You could smell the buttery popcorn and the kernels were popping in the microwave. Which sounded like small explosions.

I grabbed the bag of steamy hot popcorn out of the microwave and ran upstairs. I shut the door.

"Okay continue," I said as I began to munch on the popcorn.

"Okay the person who got in the way was Matt," said Bianca.

I gasped and my eyes widen.

"What...?" I said in shock.

"They were dating at the time," admitted Bianca.

"The more I think about it, the more I can picture them dating," I said.

"They started dating that spring which made things more difficult. I got jealous. Not only because I liked her, but she was spending a lot of time with my brother," confessed Bianca.

"You did something, didn't you?" I questioned.

"You are correct," She said.

I began to munch on my popcorn again.

"I made a note in Matt's handwriting. The note said: I don't actually like Leah. She's just someone my sister likes. I'm just using her to make my sister angry," admitted Bianca.

"Seems like something you would do," I said.

"Not at the time," She said.

"You weren't always mean?" I said in an exaggerated voice.

"I'm not mean, I'm just heartbroken," sighed Bianca.

"Okay go on," I said.

"I slipped the note into her locker and the next day she found it. She cried a lot. She was upset about it. She actually believed he wrote it," said Bianca.