Chapter 3

I swam in the crowded hallways having all eyes on me. Students were whispering and pointing directly at me laughing. I even had a few people try to shove me.

I arrived at my locker and opened it seeing the notes again. This time they were 40 notes hanging in my locker. Saying:
Ghost girl
Loser, stupid
Go die
Stop being a Bully
No one likes you

I never received a death threat before and it hurt. It hurts that people want me to die. They act as if I'm the meanest person in the world. I got my lunch out of my locker and swam to the lunchroom upset.

Normally, the notes don't hurt my feelings, but today they did. I was already in a bad mood and the notes made it worse.

I arrived at the lunchroom. I normally sit in the back alone. Mermaids were talking to their friends and others were grabbing the school lunch getting ready to sit down. Everyone was divided into groups. If your apart of the jocks you sit with them. If your apart of the cheerleaders you sit with them. Everyone had a group. Everyone except me.

I sat down in my lonely sit in the back and opened my lunchbox. They were a sandwich, seaweed chips, berries, and sparkling water. As I began to ea. The same girls that were in the bathroom swam up to me smirking.

"Did you like your locker surprise?" asked Bloom laughing.

I pretended to not hear them and continued to eat my lunch silently.

They waited for an answer and got annoyed quickly. The others whispered something in Cora's ear and she nodded. Cora could closer to me and pushed all of my food on the floor smiling. The others laughed. Everyone paused their lunches to stare at the fight. I got stood up and yelled, "Can't you just leave me alone?!"

"No, we can't." grinned Lana.

I picked up my messy sandwich off of the floor and threw it at Lana's face. She screamed as loud as she could. Bloom swam to the nearest table and took this girl's chips.

"You wanna want to play that game?" She questioned smirking.

She threw the chips at me, which got in my eyes causing them to become red and sore. My fist balled and my heart was racing.

"Awe, look at her. She's so mad," smirked Cora.

"So, you're just going to stand there." grinned Bloom.

I swam up to their face and punched Bloom in the stomach. She fell on the floor crying in pain. The principal swam in with his jaw dropped.

Food was on the floor, kids were in shook or laughing at the situation. Others were recorded on their phones getting ready to post the videos on social media and some got out of the room.

"Who did this?!" yelled my principal raising a brow with fist balled.

Everyone pointed to me even though those three girls started it. The principal swam to me. His face turned red slowly and his eyelids lowered down.

"Why did you do this?!" screamed the principal in my face.

"They were bothering me first," I said quietly.

"Who are they?" questioned my principal.

"Them, I'm not the bully they are." I insisted pointing to Bloom, Cora, and Lana.

"She was being mean first. She threw food at us and punched Bloom in the stomach for no reason." insisted Cora.

"It really hurts. I think she should get punished for assaulting a student." fake cried, Bloom.