Chapter 6

"Well get up." She said.

"Your telling a girl who has never had legs to get up. Are you stupid?" I said annoyed.

She rolled her eyes and grinned, "Your mom told me you have a attitude."

"Whatever, can you just help me up?" I asked.

She grabbed my arm and slowly pulled me up. It felt weird standing on two feet. I kept feeling like I was going to fell every five seconds.

"How is this so easy for you?" I asked loudly.

"It takes practice." said the women.

I sighed and tried to balance. However I almost fell, luckily she caught me.

"What do I call you anyway?" I asked.

"Call me, Jasmin." She grinned.

I nodded, I paused for a second. How does this women really think I'm going to learn how to walk. I'm really lazy and honestly I don't feel like learning something new.

"How about you try kick up one leg." said Jasmin as she pointed to my right leg.

I slowly tried to lift up my right leg. Jasmin walked behind me with her arms wide open.

I was able to balance for one quick second and then I fell backwards. Luckily Jasmin caught me.

"I just want to give up." I sighed.

She locked eyes with me and her eyebrows narrowed down.

"I don't think you get it." sighed Jasmin.

"Get what?" I questioned.

"Your stuck here, your mother sent you away." sighed Jasmin.

"Step mother." I said firmly.

"Same thing." Jasmin said as she shrugged her shoulders.

I was going to say something back, but I wasn't in the mood to argue with a random person who is supposedly is my Godmother.

"Try kicking your other leg." Jasmin said.

"So your want me to fall? Is that entertaining to you?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Stop talking about back and just do what I said." She said rasing her voice a little.

"Last time I checked you weren't related to me." I smirked.

She let out of me causing me to fell back first on the sand.

"What the heck is your problem!?" I yelled.

"So you get to have a attitude towards me, but I can't have one towards you." She said crossing her arms.

"Its different." I sighed.

"How is it different?" asked Jasmin.

"Whatever, let's just continue." I sighed.

She pulled me up.

"Hold my hand." said Jasmin.

"You expect me to hold your hand." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes, do you want to learn or not?" She questioned annoyed.

I sighed and held her hand. She slowly began to walk. I stood still.

"What are you doing?" asked Jasmin.

"What am I suppose to be doing?" I questioned annoyed crossing my arms.

"Take a few steps." said Jasmin calmly.