Chapter 21

(This chapter is from Naomi's dead mother's point of view.) Enjoy <3

The skies were light blue. I've been laying on this cold sand for hours. I made Ondine fall asleep. She has no idea this is going on.

I got up from the sand. I looked at Ondine's phone. It was ringing for the hundredth time. I was debating in my head if I should pick it up.

The same girl has been calling her for hours, that Leah girl. They used to date. I don't get why she cares so much about her ex girlfriend.

I raised my hands to the sky and cast a dark spell on the sky. It turned midnight black.

I felt powerful, staying in Ondine's body has really helped me gain my strength to defeat Athena once and for all.

I dived into the cold dark water and in seconds I become a mermaid.

I didn't look like Ondine however. I looked like me. My curly hair was midnight black and my blue eyes were brighter than the sun. My tail was as black as my heart.

I began to swim underwater. The further I would swim down, the more swim creatures I would see.

In minutes, I spotted the gigantic castle. It was different than before however. More guards were standing in front of the castle. They were all holding weapons.

I think they were preparing for me to came and attack. Why do they care so much about that selfish queen anyway? She's such a brat.

In the corner of their eye, one of the guards saw me. I'm pretty sure he immediately recognized me. The guard started to tell the other guards that I was here.

I stood in front of them and they began to pull out their large knives.

"Stay away from the queen!" yelled a guard as he was pointing his large knife towards me.

I used my dark magic forcefully pulled the weapons out of the hands. I pointed the now floating weapons towards their chest.

"If you move I'll make these large knives puncture your chest," I threatened.

They gasped and I could see the fear in their eyes.

"Open the gate for me," I demanded.

"We can't do that," stuttered the guard on the far left.

I made the large knife stab him. He immediately fell onto the ground.

"Who's next," I smirked.

Without heistanting, the guard closest to the gate opened it. Using a small red button.

Before I swam inside, I grabbed a large knife. I swam into the castle.

Unfortunately for Athena, she was standing right in my view.

"Long time no see," I smirked.

She turned around to look at me and gasped in horror.

"Guards!" She shouted.

She waited and none of the guards came.

"Guards!" She shouted for a second time.

"If they move they will get stabbed," I smirked laughing.

She noticed the knife in my hand and got out of her red chair.

She slowly began to swim backward.

"Are you scared of me?" I smirked.

She didn't respond, she just looked at me.

"Where's your husband?" I asked.

"You don't need to know that," said Athena.