↳six | weird feelings

chapter six  weird feelings

chapter six
weird feelings

Stiles, Scott and Delilah walked through the doors at the hospital. Stopping at the doors sighed 'morgue'
Scott walked through the doors leaving Stiles and Delilah by themselves.

Stiles led Delilah towards the waiting room, to his and Delilahs surprise they saw a certain redhead sitting in the seat.

"Ah, really stiles? Hospital date?" Lydia groaned at the boy.

Delilah shut her eyes, why does everyone keep mentioning them? She thought

"Eh, w—what? This isn't a date" he signalled his fingers between him and Delilah.

"Okay, anyways" she said putting her earbuds back into her ears.

"Anyway let's sit down" Delilah said to him, pulling his hand away from the scene and towards two chairs.

"Why does everyone think we are dating? I mean Scott asked me about you the other day. And Allison she keeps saying that we should date and now Lydia?" Delilah ranted to the boy sitting next to him.

"Wow D am I really that bad?" Stiles said with a sad expression.

"No no, I didn't mean it like that you— is this because you like Lydia still? Because if you I'm totally—"

"I don't like Lydia okay? I like.." he trailed off as he saw Lydia and Jackson make out right in the middle of the room.

"Oh god, can they not?" She groaned slumping into her chair.

They continued siting in silence, waiting for Scott.Delilah flinched as Scott pulling the paper Stiles was reading away from his face.

"Holy god" Stiles shrieked.

"The scent was the same" Scott informed.

"So he didn't hurt the other half of the body on his property" Delilah said, standing up from her seat.

"Which means, we have proof he killed the girl" Scott said.

"I say we use it" Stiles said as he stood up.

The three waited for Dereks black car to drive away from his house.

Stiles' jeep pulled up outside the place he called home.

"What is this place?" Delilah said giving a disgusted look on her face.