↳eighteen | the abomination

chapter eighteenthe abomination

chapter eighteen
the abomination

Stiles had called the McCall siblings telling him something weird. He had saw some sort of lizard like creature while getting his jeep repaired.

Delilah and Scott were sat in the car, Delilah in her backseat, waiting for Stiles to finish up talking to his dad.

"Are you okay?" Delilahs voice spoke as the boy slipped into the front seat.

"Yeah" he replied bluntly. "You're right, it's not like you I mean it's eyes were almost reptilian"

"What do you mean?" Scott asked him.

"You know when you see a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can actually see are their eyes and you feel like you know them" Stiles started. "But you cant figure out who it is?"

"What's this got to do with a lizard creature?"  Delilah interrupted.

"I think it knew me" Stiles said, turning around.

It was the next day and Stiles, Scott and Delilah were sat on the stairs in the school building giving Scott some advice about Allison.

"I'm so sorry about the other day, I'm trying" Stiles suggested.

"We'll get through this, uh I know this because I love you?" Delilah tilted her head to the side.

"Oh my god, I cant— you and Allison just have to find a better way to communicate" Stiles almost shouted at the boy.

"Is Allison coming to the game tonight?" Scott asked them.

"Yes, message sent" Delilah huffed.

Stiles looked behind him, making sure no one was around. "Now tell me about your boss"

"He thinks that Allison's family keeps some kind of, uh, records of all the things that they've hunted" Scott told them.

"He probably means a bestiary" Stiles said clapping his hands.

Delilah and Scott looked at the boy in confusion, there heads tilting to the sides.

"A bestiary? It's like and encyclopaedia of mythical creatures" Stiles said almost rolling his eyes.

Delilah felt a wave of anxiety rush over her body. If she found this book, she'd get answers as to what she was aswell.

"So if we get this book, we can figure out what that thing is and also what Delilah is" Stiles told them. 

"We need that book" They all said synced.

It's was the night of the game and Allison and had told Scott, Stiles and Delilah that this book was in her grandads office, so they had a bright idea to steal his keys.

Allison was sat with Gerard, the keys in her hand. Stiles and Delilah quickly but slowly walked passed the bleachers she was sitting at.

Stiles slowly took the keys from Allison's hand just before the pair ran off to the school.