↳seven | hang out

chapter sevenhang out??

chapter seven
hang out??

"Stiles, you know you can't call the dispatch line when I'm on duty" the woman on the other end of the dispatch line said.

Scott had ran off somewhere and Stiles and Delilah were driving around looking for him.

"I just need to know if you've gotten any off calls" Stiles asked through his phone.

"Odd how?" The woman questioned.

"Uh, like an odd person or dog-like individual roaming the streets" Stiles said.

Delilah rolled her eyes, out of all the words he could have used he used dog like individual. This boy.

"I'm hanging up—" the woman said with a confused tone.

"No, wait, wait, wait no!" Stiles called before ether woman hung up on him.

Stiles huffed as he threw is phone onto Delilahs lap.

"What happened too 'I know how to talk to them, watch me?'" Delilah mocked making stiles roll his eyes.

"You know Delilah? I told Scott that I liked you more than him but right now— I like neither" he scolded her, keeping his eyes on the road.

"No no no, I know you love me. I know you do" Delilah teased the boy making him blush.

"Um okay sure about that, anyways I'll drive you home" stiles blurted out.

It was the next day. More importantly the night of the game.

Melissa and Delilah took there seats, Delilah giving Stiles a quick wave as he sat on the bench next to her brother.

"What's the thing with Stiles?" Melissa asked her daughter.

"W—what's do you mean? Nothing we are just friends mom" Delilah awkwardly laughed at her mother's comment.

"I see the way you to look at each other from his car when he picks your up and when you texts you, your face it lights up" Melissa told her.

"Yeah I noticed" she finished.

Delilah stayed quiet. Was it that obvious? Did she like her best friend? No she didn't, well that's what she told herself anyway.

"But he doesn't like me back, if I liked him because I don't" Delilah justified getting a laugh from Melissa.

The whistle blew and the boys ran off into the field.