↳ten | cuddles

chapter tencuddles

chapter ten
cuddles

"My aunt Kate got me this necklace and apparently it has something do to my family? It's coo right" Allison told Delilah as they walked towards her locker.

"Wait, it's your birthday? Scott will have to get you the best present or I swear i will hurt him" Delilah laughed.

Allison opened her only to be attacked by pink and red balloons coming from her locker.

"Jesus, Lydia" she sighed opening a card that was stuck to the side of her door.

She frantically shoved the balloons back into the locker and closing the door.

"Is it your birthday?" A voice said from behind them.

Delilah turned around quickly seeing her brother and Stiles, Stiles eyes landing right on Delilah.

"No, no, no. I mean yes. Please don't tell anybody" Allison said turning around to face the boys.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?" Scott said, walking closer to the girls.

"Because.." Allison trailed off.

"Hey, you know what? I think me and Stiles are gonna go? Alrighty, we'll leave you guys" She said grabbing Stiles' hand and patting Scott's back with the other.

"It's Allison's birthday?" Stiles asked.

"Mhm, but don't tell anyone okay? She's seventeen" Delilah whispered at seventeen.

"She's seventeen w—"

He was cut off by the bell.

"Just a friendly reminder, parent/ teacher conferences are tonight" the teacher started.

"Students below a "C" average are required to attend" He said walking slowly back towards his desk.

"Has anyone seen Scott McCall" The teachers voice merely echoed.

Delilah looked up and turned towards Stiles, seeing him with a bright yellow highlighter in his mouth.

The door opened, Delilah presumed it was Scott but she was wrong.

Jackson Whittmore walking in the classroom with his black leather jack and his bag over one shoulder.

As he sat down, the teacher walked over the boy and rested his hand on his back. He said something to the boy but she couldn't make out what it was.