↳twenty | the kamina

chapter twenty the kanima

chapter twenty
the kanima

Delilah stood their in disbelief. Her brother was a werewolf, along with Derek hale and others,her best friend's dad was a werewolf hunter and she was an angel.

"No, I don't think so" she laughed shaking her head at the comment.

"Delilah we'll give you this book, and go to the chapter 'Angels'" the girls soft voice said, handing her a book. "It will tell you everything you need to know" Delilah looked up at them clutching the book tightly inside her hands. 

"And know do I know that your not lying?" Delilah asked them.

They both paused before closing their eyes tightly then opened them slowly, flashing the girl with purple eyes.

She jumped at the sight turning around making sure no one was around.

"Does this book tell me how to do that?" She pointed at the brown book.

They nodded. "Everything"

"And what happened if I need help? With me powers, or whatever I have" She panicked.

"Don't worry, you won't need us but if you really do" Flynn paused. "We'll know"

She smiled, and before she could slip the book into her bag, they were gone.

...

Delilah kept silent, the thoughts about her angel friends stayed inside her head.

The girl quickly got back to class, and by the time she  got there class had ended.

"Who was it?" Scott asked the girl as he pushed herself, Lydia and Stiles into the janitors closest.

"Oh it was no one, they got the wrong person" she lied holding back a frown.

"Dereks outside waiting for Lydia" Scott said once he closed the door shut.

"Waiting to kill her?" Delilah asked tilting her head to the side slightly.

"If she thinks she's the kanima then yes, and if Lydia's not the kanima then" Scott paused to look at his sister. "He'll kill you"

Delilah stood still, feeling the eyes on her. She wanted to protested saying that she wasn't the creature and was in fact an angel, but she couldn't distract her friends they had to save Lydia.

"Their not killing Delilah or Lydia" Stiles emphasised the word Delilah.

Scott shook his head. "I'm not gonna let him kill me own sister, and even if it is Lydia we're not gonna let him just kill her"

"It doesn't matter because Derek thinks it's them" Allison chimed in.

Delilah wanted to scream, she knew she wasn't gonna get out of this. Derek, Isaac and Erica were going to kill her and Lydia and she couldn't even tell anyone about the thing that was in her bag.