↳thirty | go stiles, run

chapter thirty go stiles, run

chapter thirty
go stiles, run

It was time for the game and Delilah and Melissa slowly strolled into the boys locker rooms.

It wasn't like Delilah had never been in them, she had many times but she acted like she hadn't. "He's got to be in here somewhere" Melissa whispered to her daughter.

They still hadn't spoke about what happened at the station, Delilah planned on doing it before they left for the game but Melissa insisted on not.

"In less than an hour, aircraft from here will be joining others from around the world and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind" Coach's voice blared through a speaker inside the locker rooms, making both of the girls jump at the sound. "Mankind, that word should have a new meaning for all of us today"

"What the hell is he talking about" Melissa tapped the back of Stiles' shoulder, who was standing infront of them.

"He does this every year" Stiles sighed.

Delilah must have missed a whole other part to the speech when she heard the boys cheering. "Wait, is this?" Delilah started.

"Yeah, it's the speech from Independence Day" Stiles finished her sentence.

"Well spoke coach" A old voice caught Delilahs attention.

It was Gerard. He patted Coach on the shoulders, moving him to one side as he spoke.

"I might have chosen someone with a little more historical value, but there's no denying your passion" He laughed to himself.

"and while I haven't been here long, there's no denying my pride in having a winning team for this school" He smiled at them. "Even if you only playing with one co-captain, go out there and murder them"

Stiles looked up from his hands he was just fiddling with to look at the file beside him, her blood boiled. The man had just benched her brother, luck for the rest of the team, but Jackson was playing.

"You heard the man, asses on the field" Coach shouted making the boys go wild, pushing Delilah and Melissa around the place as they ran onto the field.

"Oh no, why is my son running on the field" Sheriff Stilinski said from the other side of Melissa.

"Stiles is playing?" Delilah turned her to the field, seeing the lanky boy struggling to put his helmet on.

"Maybe because he is on the team?" Melissa said sarcastically.

"He is?" Noah darted his head from Stiles to the girls. "He is, my son is on the team" He muttered to his-self.

"My son is on the field!" Noah shouted, raising his arm up the air.

And the game started with a blow of a whistle. Delilahs mouth opened wide as she saw Stiles caught the ball. His face light up with excitement as the ball landed in his net, only to be tackled to the ground by the other team, giving them one point.

Then, he saw and opportunity to get the ball again. The boy slowly tried to placed the ball into his lactose stick, once it was inside he looked up, to see two tall boys running towards him.

"He's just warming up, he's a little nervous" Delilah winced as she saw him fall to the floor.

Time and time again, the ball would hit off of the boy. The crowd gasping as the other team would score points.

Delilah watched as Isaac Lahey ran onto he field, pushing and shoving everyone onto the ground. The girl soon knew what was going on, he was helping Scott get into the field.

After Isaac was badly injured by Jackson, Delilah saw Stiles. The boy looked both ways then down to his feet, seeing the small ball lying there.

"Stiles, go, run!" Delilah stood up so the boy would actually listen.

He must have heard her because seconds later he started running, seeing as all of his team and the other team were running after him.

The boy stood infront of the net like a deer in the headlights, still looking back to his lacrosse stick and then to his dad and Delilah. 

"Shoot it" Delilah shouted.

And the boy did just that, he quickly threw the ball inside the net earring cheers from everyone in the crowd. The whistle blew, and surprisingly he did it again multiple times, until they finally won.

The crowd went wild, Melissa, Noah and Delilah went crazy, screaming and cheering for the boy.

Delilahs skin felt cold and dry as the big bright lights went out, causing everyone to gasp. "What the—" the girl started but was cut of by a scream.

Everyone was running around like crazy, trying to figure out what just happened. "We need to go, find Scott" Her mother said before grabbing her hand and pulling her off of the bleachers.

After minutes of shouting the boys name, he was there looking over a body that lay on the grass.

"Jackson? What's happening to Jackson?" Delilah heard the redhead scream.

Jackson was hurt but Delilah wasn't thinking of that, she was wondering were the star player was.

Where was Stiles Stilinski?  

"Where the hell is my son?" Noah screamed as he stepped away from the crowd of people that looked over Jackson.

"I can go find him, he uh, he couldn't have gone that far away I'll try" Delilah stuttered, before Noah could answer she was off to find the boy.

"Stiles, where are you? Your dad is going crazy here, please answer?" Delilah huffed to the boys voicemail.

The girl pushed her hair back with hand, her hair becoming instantly greasy and sweaty. She closed her eyes, letting no tears out of her eyes.

"Flynn, and Odette I need you right now please" She said to herself, slowly pulling out her phone to dial there numbers.

"Hello, Delilah how are you?" A boys voice called from her phone.

"Hey Flynn, I uh, I need your help" Delilah paused. "You need to help me find Stiles, we don't know where he is and, I'm worried can you come to the school?"

"Yeah, of course we'll be there soon" Flynn stammered before handing up on the girl.

"Cant you like use your senses? I've read about us, I'm sure we can do something" Delilah asked them as she folded her arms around her chest.

Odette and Flynn got to the school quick, Delilah thought it was some super speed that angels had but they were actually at the game the whole time.

"We can, not by sent like your brother but you emotion" Odette said softly. "Just think about, seeing him and what feelings you get around him"

She nodded, closing her eyes and clenching her fist. As she did this, she felt herself gain strength in her hands. The girl kept going, thinking about her first kiss with the boy and, what she feels when she sees him.

Gerard.

Delilahs eyes jerked open. A voice, it called Allison's grandfathers name. "Delilah, what's wrong?"

"Gerard, he has Stiles" The girl looked to the floor, bring her hands to her sides. "Take me to his place"

speaking,
okay so tonight or tomorrow
i'll be uploading the last chapter
of this book. wow, okay