↳twentysix | sheriff station

chapter twentysixsheriff station

chapter twentysix
sheriff station

"So this kids a real killer?" Noah Stilinski spoke, looking at a year book photo of Matt.

"Yeah" Stiles said bluntly placing his hand on his chin.

Scott was stood beside the boy, while Delilah was stood behind him. The three were trying to convince Noah to arrest Matt after all the murders he had committed using the Kanima.

"No, I don't-" Sheriff Stilinski started but was cuff of by his son standing up to match his height.

"Dad, come on everyone know that's the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder okay?" The boy started. "So, all you have to do is look through their transcripts and figure out why class they had in common"

"Yeah, but expect from the fact that the rave promoter Kara, wasn't in Harris' class" Noah barked back at his son. "Delilah, Scott, do you believe this?"

Stiles tried to speak, but was shushed by his dad as Scott spoke.

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just need to trust us" Scott told him.

"We know it's Matt" Delilah chimed in.

"Yeah he took Harris' car, okay?" Stiles spoke again. "Look, he knew that if Avon found tire tracks at one of the murders and if enough victims are in his clas that they'd arrest him" Stiles exclaimed.

"All right fine what do you want me to do?" Sheriff Stilinski gave in to the three kids begging in his face.

Stiles' head turned to Scott, then to Delilah waiting for them to speak up. "Uhm, we'll need to look at the evidence" Delilah said.

"Yeah, that's would be in the station, where I no longer work" Noah groaned.

"Trust me, they'll let you in" Stiles nodded quickly.

"Trust you?" Noah shouted.

Stiles paused, looking at his dad with a shocked expression. "Trust... Delilah, and Scott"

"Delilah, I trust Delilah" He corrected before walking away.

...

"We look at the hospital stuff first" Stiles told the two standing next to him.

Delilah, Scott and Stiles had convinced Sheriff Stilinski to let them look at the evidence at the sheriff station. The three stood at the front door, waiting for Noah to get passed the lady at the front desk.