↳seventeen | erica reyes

chapter seventeenerica reyes

chapter seventeen
erica reyes

Delilah and Stiles slumped down onto the cafeteria chairs, resting their hands on their heads.

"Boyd, you got the keys?" Stiles said looking to the boy in front of him.

Boyd pull his hand out in front of them, dangling the keys in their faces.

Delilah reached forwards, grabbing onto the keys, but she was stopped by Boyd's grip tightening.

"This isn't a favour, Its a transaction" Boyd said, frowning.

Delilah smiled, licking her lips as she released her grip. "Right, uhm"

Stiles hands went inside his pocket, pulling out some money and slamming it onto the table.

"I said fifty" Boyd scoffed.

Delilah rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her head.

"Really? I remember twenty. I have a really good verbal memory and I remember twenty, I remember that distinctive 'twa' sound" Stiles argued.

"I said fifty, with the 'fa' sound. If you can't, I can demonstrate some other words with the 'fa' sound" Boyd argued back at them.

"You know what? I think he remembers so here take the fifty and give us the keys" Delilah smacked down an extra thirty dollars onto the table with a smile.

Boyd smiled at the girl, handing her the keys. Stiles huffed as she stood up holding the keys in her hand as they made there way back to Scott.

"Got them" Stiles said taking his seat in front of Scott.

"I got them thankyou very much" Delilah informed placing the keys on the table and sitting next to her brother.

"I'll pick Scott up right after Scott's finished work and we'll meet you, Allison and Lydia at the rink, cool?" Stiles declared but Scott and Delilah's attention was focused on something else.

Erica, she walked in the cafeteria quite gracefully wearing leopard print heals, a black mini skirt, white t-shirt and a leather jacket. Her hair was a little curly, and her makeup looked amazing. Lydia Martin broke the trio out of there trance as she slammed her hands on the table.

"What the holy hell is that?" She said as Erica took a bit out of someone's before turning around and leaving.

"Its Erica" Delilah said, still in shock.