↳thirteen | lies

chapter thirteenlies

chapter thirteen
lies

Allison had told Scott she wanted to 'take a break'. Being Scott's sister and Allison's best friend, it was hard for her to be with them both at once. She would want to hang out with her brother and Stiles because she knew Scott needed all the help he could get but she couldn't help but think about what Allison, Lydia and Jackson would talk about.

Ever since the night at the school when Jackson told Delilah about Nathan still talking about her, it made all the anxiety and fear come back. She wanted to know what he was saying to Jackson.  Was it about what he done to Stiles that night? Or about her and everything that she had told him at the start of their relationship.

Stiles on the other hand didn't care about how Scott and Allison had broken up. He saw it as a win, He could be with his best friend girlfriend and there would be distractions. Stiles didn't hear the part about Nathan when Jackson taunted Delilah the other night, he only heard the part where Delilah shouted in his face about Lydia not actually liking him.

School had finally opened back up after the incident at school. Delilah dreaded to go back, but if it meant being with Stiles and her brother she was up for it. As the school bell rung, Delilah found it almost impossible to ignore the whisperings and rumours spreading around school. No one knew it was them at the school that night, Delilah kept her head now, clutching the strap on her bag. She wore a light blue jumper and leggings. Her shoes were plain converse and she wore a necklace around her neck. She found her seat in the classroom. It was a little bit far from Stiles and Scott but Stiles gave the girl a comforting smile from across the room.

"You have forty-five minuets to complete this test" the teachers voice echoed over the quiet chatter amongst the room. "Began" his voice said.

And with a click of a stopwatch, the timer started. Delilah heard he shuffling noises of her classmates next to her. She couldn't concentrate. She picked up her pencil and tapped it on the table her elbows rested on. She looked over to Scott, who was staring right at Allison. He shifted in his seat a bit, grabbing the sides of the table as sweat dripped from his head. Delilah's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She noticed Stiles' attention get drawn by Scott too. They both shared odd glances at each other before Scott stood up, grabbing his bag then walking out of the class, leaving his text unfinished.

Shortly after he had left, Stiles ran out after him. Delilah felt as if she should go wit him but she couldn't move. She felt like she was frozen and stuck on her seat. She looked back down to her paper and rested her head in one of her palms, the other hand circling answers on the paper. She waited, and waited for Scott or even Stiles to walk through the door.

Time felt as if it had skipped by five hours. It was the period after lunch. Delilah was in the hall way talking to Lydia. She wanted to try and get closer with her, to find out about Nathan. It was sneaky but Delilah thought it was the best idea to put her anxiety at rest.