↳fifteen | as friends

chapter fifteenas friends

chapter fifteen
as friends

Delilah wanted answers, She didn't understand what Peter meant at the hospital. It was the next day, and Delilah decided to go to Derek Hales house. She didn't even bother telling Scott because she knew he would say no.

As she walked up to the house, she saw a broken down square. It had pieces of wood falling off of it. She walked closer to it, reaching the steps to the porch.

She stepped through the door, seeing the piece of furniture torn at scattered across the floor.

"Hello?" She called out, looking at the stairs seeing no one. "Derek? Are you home" she called once more.

She felt a presence creepy up from behind her. She she turned around she was met with Derek Hale.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I need to ask you something"

He nodded, leading her into what once was a Living-room.

"Why do you and Peter keep referring to me as I'm some sort of alien?" She burst out.

Dereks eyebrows frowned in confusion.

"You asked me what I was, then Peter told you to let me fight? What am I Derek?" She cried out.

"It's nothing, go home" Dereks voice sounded angry.

"No, I'm not leaving until you tell me what the hell is wrong with me" She shouted.

"Wrong with you?" He asked. 

"I can feel pain that it's happening to me, I can feel other peoples emotions and, and I can sense weird things. This isn't normal" She told him.

"Woah, woah, woah, have you been bitten?" Derek stopped her rant.

She shook her head. "No, I don't know what's going on just help me please" she begged.

"I can't" He simply said.

"What do you mean? Yes you can just tell me something,anything that will help me" She shouted.

"Why do you want to know who badly?" He screamed at her.

"Because this isn't normal, I am Delilah McCall, my brother is a werewolf and I'm taking to one right now. My best friends dad is a werewolf hunter and I think I'm some sort of other weird creature" She ranted to him.