↳twelve | bickering

chapter twelve bickering

chapter twelve
bickering

"Derek killed the janitor" Jackson said in disbelief.

"Are you sure?" Allison asked shaking her head.

"I saw him" Scott's tone was harsh and cold.

"The mountain lion.." Lydia started still stunned by what had just happened.

"No, Derek killed them" Scott said, still facing the back wall.

"All of them?" Allison asked the boy.

"Yeah, starting with his own sister. He's in here with us" Scott said. "And if we don't get out now, he'll kill us too"

Delilah's hand was still clutching the boy next to her. She didn't want anyone to get hurt, especially not Stiles.

"Call the cops" Jackson's voice made Delilah roll her eyes.

"No" Stiles said, pulling his hand away from Delilah's.

"What do you mean, No" Jackson scrunched up his face. 

"Do you want to hear it in Spanish? No" Stiles said trying to impersonate a Spanish accent.

"Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what's he's armed with" Stiles told Jackson.

"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriffs department, call him" Jackson said, lifting his hand in the air as he spoke.

Delilah rolled her eyes at him once again.

"I'm calling—" Lydia told them pulling out her phone.

"No, Lydia would you just hold on a sec.." Stiles tried to say, but he and Delilah were shoved to the side by Jackson.

"Yes, we're at beacon hills high school, we're trapped, and we need you to—but—" Lydia pulled the phone away from her head. "She hung up on me" Lydia told the group.

"The police hung up on you?" Delilah asked. 

"She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break in at the high school" Lydia explained.

"Why does Derek want to kill us? Why is he killing anyone?" Allison said bringing her hands up to her hand.

Stiles hand found Delilah's again, he held it tight in his hands.